• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Consumer Loan CapFloat Financial Services Pvt Ltd & Karur Vysya Bank Ltd

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
I just took a fresh Cibil report through cred and found these two Consumer Loans! I feel it is due to EMI i have took on SBI & HDFC but SBI is Responsible For CapFloar Financial while Karur Vysya Bank is from which bank I have no clue, haven't took any loan/EMI From Them, whereas i have EMI from HDFC but it not mentioned in the Experian Report, so i have took three emi on 3 card where hdfc & SBI will end in March ,ICICI emi will end in September 2022 , now issue in in my jan Experian i can See CapFloat but not Karur Vysya bank, didn't take any emi or loan and plus it says opened date 26-02-2022 so can it be lazyapp i did login in to ask lazy app to remove my data? but they didn't replied to my query till now through mail and dm through twitter . any help regarding with Karur Vysya bank will help me why do i have loan from them

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 1.12.44 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-04-17 at 1.12.44 PM.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 94
Solution
I just took a fresh Cibil report through cred and found these two Consumer Loans! I feel it is due to EMI i have took on SBI & HDFC but SBI is Responsible For CapFloar Financial while Karur Vysya Bank is from which bank I have no clue, haven't took any loan/EMI From Them, whereas i have EMI from HDFC but it not mentioned in the Experian Report, so i have took three emi on 3 card where hdfc & SBI will end in March ,ICICI emi will end in September 2022 , now issue in in my jan Experian i can See CapFloat but not Karur Vysya bank, didn't take any emi or loan and plus it says opened date 26-02-2022 so can it be lazyapp i did login in to ask lazy app to remove my data? but they didn't replied to my query till now through mail and dm...

prc1990

TF Ace
oh i knew the customer service would be not usefully , damn so what should we do now? we can't let it be stay active on our credit report will ask @TechnoFino for his help , if he has any conversation with some other member
Just reached out to the above number and I was told only Capital Float has the authority to close all the accounts (including the one with Karur Vysya) that are linked to Amazon Pay Later services.

Have dropped an additional note to Capital Float with the details I received from KVB and awaiting their response.

Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.

Last edited:

rooneyforggmu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Complaint on amazon chat to close your Amazon Pay Later Account.
I have got mine closed. It shows closed on Amazon and closed in Cibil for Capfloat.

However I am having trouble closing the Karur Vyasa Bank (KVB) entry closed.

Let me know if complaining on Amazon Helps
Karur Vysya will get closed 3 months after Capital Float gets closed. Don't worry, both are linked to Amazon Pay itself

prc1990

TF Ace
Just reached out to the above number and I was told only Capital Float has the authority to close all the accounts (including the one with Karur Vysya) that are linked to Amazon Pay Later services.

Have dropped an additional note to Capital Float with the details I received from KVB and awaiting their response.

Will let you know as soon as I hear back from them.
Response from CF is attached. CF always responds back promptly and that too straight to the point without any 'Hanky/Panky' 😍.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-18-20-50-52-36_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-18-20-50-52-36_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 48

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Response from CF is attached. CF always responds back promptly and that too straight to the point without any 'Hanky/Panky' 😍.
What did you wrote to both of them pls send their respective email and the subject and content so I can also send too and it get both closed even though I have asked Amazon customer service to closed my APL just to be be saver side will email too

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I'm very surprised that how come for my 10,000 APL account there are 2 Lending Partners.

For me Capital Float was 8,000 & KVB was 2,000.
Are they are so poor that a 10,000 PayLater account can't be handled by any one of them??
In that case why they are the considering themselves as a lending partners even? :oops::oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:

hriday.haria

TF Premier
I'm very surprised that how come for my 10,000 APL account there are 2 Lending Partners.

Are they are so poor that a 10,000 PayLater account can't be handled by any one of them??
In that case why they are the considering themselves as a lending partners even? :oops::oops::oops::oops:
It is done to mitigate risk. Try and understand this, if you default payment on such BNPL with two lending partners, you are defaulting on 2 Loans together and your CIBIL takes a harder hit.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
S
It is done to mitigate risk. Try and understand this, if you default payment on such BNPL with two lending partners, you are defaulting on 2 Loans together and your CIBIL takes a harder hit.
You mean to say whenever I take any loan it will always distributed between them as a 80-20 ratio?
Nice concept although. Let me see how soon I can close them.

souvikdey2002

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I think whoever is not able to close the KVB account can alawys go to the branch since they are a full fledged bank & things can be sorted out there.
The reason why I'm saying this is when I put an e-mail to them the reply was since my mail was from a unregistered e-mail id so either I can talk to the Toll Free else I can even visit branch.

So that is at least an opportunity to show the concern.

hriday.haria

TF Premier
S

You mean to say whenever I take any loan it will always distributed between them as a 80-20 ratio?
Nice concept although. Let me see how soon I can close them.
Yes that is how its done in these BNPL accounts.
I've seen some defaulters. Honestly I don't think defaulters care about their Cibil at all.
They might not ... But Banks do care 😂😂, they will make sure of it

prc1990

TF Ace
What did you wrote to both of them pls send their respective email and the subject and content so I can also send too and it get both closed even though I have asked Amazon customer service to closed my APL just to be be saver side will email too
CF email: myloan@capitalfloat.com
Sample email attached. You don't need to reach out to KVB separately. Closure from CF end will automatically take care of the closure with KVB as well.

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• IMG_20220419_011435.jpg
    IMG_20220419_011435.jpg
    226.4 KB · Views: 43

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator

only god know! i must have clicked some on amazon pay later thinking would get discount and where as flipkart kept mentioned 60,000 limit and straight knew it a trap cause it already mentioned pay later after 30 days and since i had tons of cc , i though why to take cause i have 45-50 days to pay, amazon pay later service just promoted me to use cause it say save some bucks .. very smart gimmick from amazon .. nowadays can't trust anyone