• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Confusion on cashback of HDFC Millenia Debit card bill payment on Credit card bill payment

alok416

TF Ace
Can anybody please clear that if We will use smartpay/Billpay for credit card bill payment via Hdfc Millenia debit card...Will we get 1% or not ?

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Can anybody please clear that if We will use smartpay/Billpay for credit card bill payment via Hdfc Millenia debit card...Will we get 1% or not ?
Nope you won't. Only Platinum Debit card offers 1% Cashback on Bill payment.

What you can do is load paytm wallet with HDFC Millenia DC & then pay CC bills through Paytm wallet. You'll get 1% Cashback for wallet loading upto ₹400 per month. But always do txn of more than ₹400 to get cashback on Millenia.

alok416

TF Ace

What you can do is load paytm wallet with HDFC Millenia DC & then pay CC bills through Paytm wallet. You'll get 1% Cashback for wallet loading upto ₹400 per month.
Thnx for info bro...I was paying via billpay via millenia 🤦

CardTox

TF Premier
Actually Cheq app bill payment using Millennia gives you 1% cb, also you may pay your CC bill using amazon and pay through Millennia, but i have been paying my cc bill through full kyc Airtel bank through amazon, by this way i was getting direct 2.5% cb, but eventually airtel changed its payment gateway to airtel money, and now i don't think 2.5% is valid...however 1% will continue this way... But the issue with cheq is that i think hdfc blocked millenia dc for the payment on cheq as i don't get any OTP while paying through my millennia dc....

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Actually Cheq app bill payment using Millennia gives you 1% cb, also you may pay your CC bill using amazon and pay through Millennia, but i have been paying my cc bill through full kyc Airtel bank through amazon, by this way i was getting direct 2.5% cb, but eventually airtel changed its payment gateway to airtel money, and now i don't think 2.5% is valid...however 1% will continue this way... But the issue with cheq is that i think hdfc blocked millenia dc for the payment on cheq as i don't get any OTP while paying through my millennia dc....
Many banks consider Cheq & Cred txns as suspicious txn. I used to get confirmation calls when I transferred huge amount from Cred UPI from HDFC & IDFC. Never faced this when its done through Gpay or other UPI apps.

Similarly RBL has blocked Signature+ DC usage on Cheq for many users and you're telling about HDFC Millenia as well.

CardTox

TF Premier
Many banks consider Cheq & Cred txns as suspicious txn. I used to get confirmation calls when I transferred huge amount from Cred UPI from HDFC & IDFC. Never faced this when its done through Gpay or other UPI apps.

Similarly RBL has blocked Signature+ DC usage on Cheq for many users and you're telling about HDFC Millenia as well.
Yes, i have been trying to pay my cc bill on 16 on cheq using my Millennia DC of hdfc, despite of several attempt i didn't receive any OTP, eventually payment failed. I tried again the same bill on 18 May using hdfc millennia dc, payment failed due to no OTP... in both cases payment was just 10k and 50k respectively.... Anyone successfully got otp on hdfc millennia dc on cheq? update here.

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If you get Airtel Money as merchant name (RAZ*Airtel Money in statement), then it's valid for 2.5% because it's considered as Utility. Tested it with Plat DC.

What you can do is load paytm wallet with HDFC Millenia DC & then pay CC bills through Paytm wallet. You'll get 1% Cashback for wallet loading upto ₹400 per month. But always do txn of more than ₹400 to get cashback on Millenia.
@alok416 Why you created this thread when you are getting answers in an another similar thread ?
Jab tak separate thread na create karo koi keeda kat ta rhta hai kya ?
Shouldn't HDFC Billpay also give 2.5% on Millennia since it's considered as Utility (same as Mobikwik) 🤔

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
)

C Billpay also give 2.5% on Millennia since it's considered as Utility (same as Mobikwik) 🤔
You are right😂

Everyone just want 1% upto 750 for 75k Payment.

No one is intersted in 2.5% upto 400 for 16k Payment 😂

Why to earn only 750 for 75k Payment ?

When you can earn 2000 for 80k Payment

Paitence is the key here.
No one wants to Wait 90 days.

Think like this:-
After 90 days of First 16k txn on a new Millennia DC you will get 400/month continuously if you continuiusly make Payment of 16k /Month after FirstPayment 😂

You just have to Wait for initial 90 days only.
After that 400/month if you make payment of 16k every month

I am using Mobikwik for 2.5% and Continuously getting 400/month.

Whenever Mobikwik change the MCC then I will Shift to HDFC Bill Pay

Last edited:

choudharyji

TF Buzz
)

You are right😂

After 90 days of First 16k txn on a new Millennia DC you will get 400/month continuously if you continuiusly make Payment of 16k /Month after FirstPayment 😂

Your mean if i pay my non hdfc credit card bill through hdfc bill pay desk or i pay my hdfc and non hdfc credit card bill through mobikwik by using millennia debit card i will get 2.5 % cashback?

As of now I am do it through Paytm wallet as i load wallet and pay credit card bill by Paytm wallet where I got 1% cashback

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Anyone tell me where to use actually paytm wallet load merchant showing paytm wallet load money... Airtel full kyc savings account add money merchant showing airtel payment gurgaon...will both consider 1% or 0% i am totally confused 😁😆🤣😂
Paytm load money and Airtel Payment Gurgaon will both give 1%
If you get Airtel money, then 2.5%

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
)

You are right😂

Please explain the full process how you are getting 2.5 percent and 400/month. What is 90days period.please bataiye

CHOCOPANDA

TF Premier
Paying cc bill through full kyc Airtel bank through Amazon.....yei kaise kerte hai.

And what is Airtel money

choudharyji

TF Buzz
Please explain the full process how you are getting 2.5 percent and 400/month. What is 90days period.please bataiye
On which merchant name of MobiKwik i will get 2.5% cashback with millennia debit card and
Can someone tell when i add money to Paytm wallet it shows two merchant name some time Paytm wallet and sometime Paytm payments s which one is considered under wallet reload to acquire 1% cashback via millennia debit card

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
On which merchant name of MobiKwik i will get 2.5% cashback with millennia debit card and
Can someone tell when i add money to Paytm wallet it shows two merchant name some time Paytm wallet and sometime Paytm payments s which one is considered under wallet reload to acquire 1% cashback via millennia debit card
Don't go by merchant name, all that matters
is MCC and right now MCC for Mobikwik falls under utility, so you will get your cashback. Regarding paytm again just wallet load and you will get your 1% CB don't worry about merchant name.