• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

DCB College name not printed, DCB under Alumni offer. Fee not mentioned.

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got DCB under Alumni offer, but college name is not printed on the card, as I have seen some on this forum. Also nowhere any fee is mentioned.

42e4da3d-2c98-48e1-8cfe-534df7435308.jpg

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Fee it’s ltf
Institutions name should be there
I tag an expert @pprakash11
Thanks for the tag! 😀

I got DCB under Alumni offer, but college name is not printed on the card, as I have seen some on this forum. Also nowhere any fee is mentioned.

For LTF status, you can call HDFC or just write to customerservices.cards@hdfcbank.com
They will confirm LTF status

Moreover, I was also surprised not seeing my institute name on my DCP. Mailed grievance redressal to resend with printed institute name, they are telling to send duly signed letter and degree certificate to Chennai office to get Institute name printed.(Not recommended)

I will again email, meanwhile you can also try and update here.

ltf4ever

TF Ace

the insti name should be printed. contact their team ASAP. if they ask you to send more documents it means that it was not issued under alumni program, i have never seen any card under alumni scheme that did not have the institute name on it.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
the insti name should be printed. contact their team ASAP. if they ask you to send more documents it means that it was not issued under alumni program, i have never seen any card under alumni scheme that did not have the institute name on it.
Now their correlation bewteen grievance team, printing name & alumni team has lost control 🤣🤣
Mine was also without instt name bro

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Unhe bolo institute name print karva ke do. Tumne degree ka copy diya tha na? @Dexter

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes I provided degree copy. But agar LTF hai to fark nahi padta. I will mail for confirmation.
Yes, just confirm it over mail. It's bad that HDFC doesn't mentioned the charges anywhere given they send a bulk of docs. Got DCB delivered yesterday direcly after I mailed the form without any reply from their side.