• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Unable to convert DCB to ltf under alumni program

I am using diners black card from last 3-4 years. I tried to convert it to ltf under alumni program 1-2 months back but it was denied mentioning that it's only applicable for new card holders and not for existing one. Quite weird though.

I am thinking to explore other cards including Magnus and was thinking.

1. Downgrade diners black card and upgrade it later after couple of quarters under alumni program. Will it work? Anyone done something like this? ( Note- I do hold 3credit card - hdfc millenia, hdfc Tata neu and diners black)

2. Any other way to convert it to LTF?

Combined credit limit is around 8 lakh for hdfc credit cards if that matter.

Reason to move it to LTF to avoid paying fee after moving to other card.

Last edited:

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I am using diners black card from last 3-4 years. I tried to convert it to ltf under alumni program 1-2 months back but it was denied mentioning that it's only applicable for new card holders and not for existing one. Quite weird though.

I am thinking to explore other cards including Magnus and was thinking.

1. Downgrade diners black card and upgrade it later after couple of quarters under alumni program. Will it work? Anyone done something like this? ( Note- I do hold 3credit card - hdfc millenia, hdfc Tata neu and diners black)

2. Any other way to convert it to LTF?

Combined credit limit is around 8 lakh for hdfc credit cards if that matter.

Reason to move it to LTF to avoid paying fee after moving to other card.
Try this contact