• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

closing current cc(HDFC)

0xfallup

TF Ace
Have been stuck with Money-back+ Card past 1.5 years (60k) ...thinking of closing it as today my account got upgraded to preferred , so any chances they will give higher limits/higher variant again as pre-approved ........anybody here who have done like this closed current cc because of no LE or anything and applied again....pls share your experiences

0xfallup

TF Ace
I got a cobranded card before closing my oldest card but now closing that cobranded card too. My family members already have credit cards from this bank so even if I do not get any pre-approved offers, I will use their cards for bank discounts. BTW I am already holding Imperia account with this bank.
F...imperia and no shit :(

0xfallup

TF Ace
I have seen people blaming Axis for their poor customer service but Axis Burgundy is far better than HDFC Imperia from my experience.
Yeah axis is good as per me also ...customer service is not bad ...anyways will apply hdfc cc from dad's account and will close mine (dont want to get old with moneyback) :(

Instead Of Closing Try Asking for an Upgrade on this mail :- PriorityRedressal.CreditCards@hdfcbank.com

They Converted My 3 Years Old Business Moneyback To LTF Millennia. For 3 Years I Didn't Received a Single Upgrade on that card. Worth Giving a shot.
Does mailing here help in both CL enhancement and Upgrade at once?
I'm holding Regalia LTF but want to get it upgraded to either Regalia Gold LTF or Diner's Black LTF whichever they can but currently I'm having a limit of only 2.5L and they're increasing it too slowly, like 30k-50k in a year.