• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Close and Reapply for HDFC CC

rg8605384

TF Buzz
I have hdfc millennia credit card with 1.2 lakh limit and I have multiple other cards with above 2 lakh limit. My question is can I close this card and reapply via card to card method to get a higher limit? Also, is this a good idea 😂😂

I tried getting LE by mailing them and got 20k increment. Its been 6 months since then and I don't think I'll get any LE offer anytime soon looking at how unpredictable their algorithm is.

raj007

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Received call for pre-approved LTF Tata neu plus CC. Limit will be shared with Millennia card. Should I get it or not. Please suggest
I'm from Kolkata. I received a call they are offering Tata neu cc LTF but said you have to do C2C. I don't know whether they are genuine or not.

I'm from Kolkata. I received a call they are offering Tata neu cc LTF but said you have to do C2C. I don't know whether they are genuine or not.
I am HDFC salary account holder with LTF Millenia card. In November, i received SMS for LTF Tata Neu infinity card...applied and received LTF card within 2 weeks. Now, they have started offering it LTF to all Tata employees.

Before applying, You can check yourself on Tata Neu app if it's exclusive LTF for you.

Tata Neu app> Finance> Credit Cards (scroll at bottom...LTF screenshot offer attached for reference)

Attachments

• image_picker6601296907274087936.jpg
    image_picker6601296907274087936.jpg
    123.4 KB · Views: 35