• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Close and Reapply for HDFC CC

rg8605384

TF Buzz
I have hdfc millennia credit card with 1.2 lakh limit and I have multiple other cards with above 2 lakh limit. My question is can I close this card and reapply via card to card method to get a higher limit? Also, is this a good idea 😂😂

I tried getting LE by mailing them and got 20k increment. Its been 6 months since then and I don't think I'll get any LE offer anytime soon looking at how unpredictable their algorithm is.

alok416

TF Ace
I have hdfc millennia credit card with 1.2 lakh limit and I have multiple other cards with above 2 lakh limit. My question is can I close this card and reapply via card to card method to get a higher limit? Also, is this a good idea 😂😂

I tried getting LE by mailing them and got 20k increment. Its been 6 months since then and I don't think I'll get any LE offer anytime soon looking at how unpredictable their algorithm is.
Question of your answer is here -

Thread 'A Important post for those people who are not Getting LE & Upgrade in HDFC cards & Self -Employed Who want Millenia card' https://www.technofino.in/community...s-self-employed-who-want-millenia-card.17492/

RTR01

TF Premier
How many days does it take to close card in hdfc? Placed a closure request from mycards. No call regarding that yet and still able to see cards in netbanking.