• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Atlas Cleartrip colloboration with Axis

Legionomous

TF Buzz
What happened to the collaboration between Clear Trip and Axis bank. I booked flight tickets just a month back through Clear Trip and there was an option to add my Axis bank credit card number somewhere which gave me an option to book seats and meals for free but while trying the same thing today, I couldn't find that option anymore. Did it got taken away during the recent de-valuation of Axis cards?

How do folks in the community usually book the domestic flights? I have Atlas card but the voucher for Clear Trip through Edge Rewards (GYFTR) is giving me no discount while if I go directly through GYFTR.com, I see 3% discount. I also have Amex Platinum travel which offers 2% discount through amexrewardmultiplier(GYFTR). What are some suggestions?

drsel

TF Legend
Delete all temp files and cookies.
open Mozilla Firefox safe mode or Google incognito.

go to kayak.com and search for your flight
use plus/minus 3 days to see the lowest fare for both outgoing and incoming flight.

then click on that link from kayak.
Ease my trip usually gives a big discount when you go through kayak.com

drsel

TF Legend
Yes Reserve 5x will give you 9% return if you book flights on an online travel agency.
If you are getting the same rate as the airline website, then use Atlas directly on the airline website for 10% return

Dexter

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What happened to the collaboration between Clear Trip and Axis bank. I booked flight tickets just a month back through Clear Trip and there was an option to add my Axis bank credit card number somewhere which gave me an option to book seats and meals for free but while trying the same thing today, I couldn't find that option anymore. Did it got taken away during the recent de-valuation of Axis cards?

How do folks in the community usually book the domestic flights? I have Atlas card but the voucher for Clear Trip through Edge Rewards (GYFTR) is giving me no discount while if I go directly through GYFTR.com, I see 3% discount. I also have Amex Platinum travel which offers 2% discount through amexrewardmultiplier(GYFTR). What are some suggestions?
That offer is gone bro. axis silently removed it.