• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CIBIL Enquiry if I stop application after seeing card variant ??

I want to know whether there'll be any CIBIL Enquiry if I stop application after seeing card variants offered ?

Example: Assume if one tries to apply for AU Bank Credit Card. After filling out the initial form system will show the card Variant they can offer. If the card Variant is other than expected one so if we stop applying. Will there any CIBIL Enquiry?

prc1990

TF Ace
Till the time u verify with otp or enter pan no and go next, cibil will not be enquired. there may be also a t&c mentioned in some step after which cibil will get enquired
Right! Basically it depends on how their system is designed and at what stage of the application flow it invokes/triggers the enquiry. Your anticipation point may not necessarily get matched with their workflow.

I want to know whether there'll be any CIBIL Enquiry if I stop application after seeing card variants offered ?

Example: Assume if one tries to apply for AU Bank Credit Card. After filling out the initial form system will show the card Variant they can offer. If the card Variant is other than expected one so if we stop applying. Will there any CIBIL Enquiry?
Yes

Akash Topder

TF Premier

You will have a CIBIL inquiry. In my case I was outside of their service area so they showed me this reason and didn't offer me a card but because I had to give my PAN before I had a inquiry.