• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cibil defaults wipe off?

cardex

TF Premier
When is this settlement likely to be erased from cibil? Or such defaults stay forever?

Attachments

• default.png
    default.png
    27.8 KB · Views: 255

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Enquiries are never deleted. Its just that CIBIL stopped showing them and only showing last 3 years. I know if we get report from SBI homes website it shows all older enquires.
Strange. All places I subscribe to has stopped showing. So that led me believe that enquiries are now treated like DPDs on “active” accounts, the oldest one drop off / is “deleted” after 36 months onwards.

ray8285

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Enquiries are never deleted. Its just that CIBIL stopped showing them and only showing last 3 years. I know if we get report from SBI homes website it shows all older enquires.
Also does checking checking score / giving consent to SBI homes to fetch cibil lead to an hard enquiry ? I’m asking as Sbi home is asking for consent to “run a credit check” when trying to check cibil there.

My HDFC due date was of yesterday (21st Sep) Bill generated was of approx ₹30000/- most of which I paid except for ₹14000/- which I intended to pay on the due date. But unfortunately I completely forgot about it yesterday. Upon remember today morning I immediately made the payment to the card and now it's shows '0' due. Will this one day miss appear in CIBIL? Will the bank charge me late fees or interest?

deep@vie

TF Legend
My HDFC due date was of yesterday (21st Sep) Bill generated was of approx ₹30000/- most of which I paid except for ₹14000/- which I intended to pay on the due date. But unfortunately I completely forgot about it yesterday. Upon remember today morning I immediately made the payment to the card and now it's shows '0' due. Will this one day miss appear in CIBIL? Will the bank charge me late fees or interest?
No, there's 3day grace period as well.
Even if it was settled on 24th. It won't be an issue.

AlphaCAT

TF Ace
Contributor
No . All banks have 2-3 day margin .