Axis Magnus Chances of getting magnus?

ashishp

I have following LTF cards and cibil 808. Will axis bank approve or reject my application for magnus credit card?

I file ITR less than 18 lacs.

AU bank zenith 800000
Icici Apay 630000
Kotak League 630000
Hdfc Regalia 346000
IDFC Select 346000
Indusind Legend 200000
SBI Irctc 148000 (Rs300/year)

JVicky

I have following LTF cards and cibil 808. Will axis bank approve or reject my application for magnus credit card?

I file ITR less than 18 lacs.

AU bank zenith 800000
Icici Apay 630000
Kotak League 630000
Hdfc Regalia 346000
IDFC Select 346000
Indusind Legend 200000
SBI Irctc 148000 (Rs300/year)
You can try Applying on the website. I applied on the 21st Eve, Got documents and KYC on the 23rd Morning. The card was delivered on Saturday evening..No past relationship with Ax-s—only Payslip and Cibil of 830.

nrj1007

I applied magnus on 6th May at Delhi airport using ICICI Amazon Pay c2c with 10 lakhs limit but it got rejected next day 30 min after CIBIL hit. I didn't get any reason why it got rejected from the bank.

My CIBIL score is 772 but 2 years ago SBI car loan reported 2months delay payment because there was a calculation mistake by bank side and they were deducting Rs 1 less than they should have from my account. I was not following CIBIL score at that time so got to know about it a lot later but I don't know that's the reason for rejection or not because my current score is back to 772 now.

Another reason could be I already have 3 axis credit cards and maybe that's the max limit

Can anybody guide me what shall I do next. @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 please DM me if you can help me on this.

nrj1007

Actually that's the reason, you have 3 cards with Axis. You can check your app for upgrade or contact customer care and ask them to upgrade one of your card to Magnus.
I did that but they upgraded my ace to Privilege around a month ago and were not ready to go beyond that. This way Privilege became my 3rd card though I didn't want it.
But if that's the case then they should reject it before CIBIL enquiry :confused:. They unnecessarily hit the hard enquiry.

I did that but they upgraded my ace to Privilege around a month ago and were not ready to go beyond that. This way Privilege became my 3rd card though I didn't want it.
But if that's the case then they should reject it before CIBIL enquiry :confused:. They unnecessarily hit the hard enquiry.
Unfortunately, this is how their process works. Your only option now is to cancel one of your cards and then reapply again through C2C.

nrj1007

I applied magnus on 6th May at Delhi airport using ICICI Amazon Pay c2c with 10 lakhs limit but it got rejected next day 30 min after CIBIL hit. I didn't get any reason why it got rejected from the bank.

My CIBIL score is 772 but 2 years ago SBI car loan reported 2months delay payment because there was a calculation mistake by bank side and they were deducting Rs 1 less than they should have from my account. I was not following CIBIL score at that time so got to know about it a lot later but I don't know that's the reason for rejection or not because my current score is back to 772 now.

Another reason could be I already have 3 axis credit cards and maybe that's the max limit

Can anybody guide me what shall I do next. @Alwàys_Bélîevé_Yøursélf🎯 please DM me if you can help me on this.
I got a update from Axis Bank:
"Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. As per our records, you have availed another credit card
with the bank recently and hence basis bank's policy norms, we regret our inability to process this application."

I asked for magnus to customer care 1 month ago but gave me privilege instead. After how much months we can apply again if we have a new card? Also if I close my privilege in that case can I apply for magnus again without waiting?

I got a update from Axis Bank:
"Thank you for applying for an Axis Bank Credit card. As per our records, you have availed another credit card
with the bank recently and hence basis bank's policy norms, we regret our inability to process this application."

I asked for magnus to customer care 1 month ago but gave me privilege instead. After how much months we can apply again if we have a new card? Also if I close my privilege in that case can I apply for magnus again without waiting?
You can apply after 3 months, but if an upgrade option is available for any of your cards, you can proceed with it immediately.