• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Chances of getting Axis Magnus CC?

Harry13

TF Buzz
Planning to get an Axis Bank Magnus CC but missing the income criterion by a couple of lacs. Is Axis Bank strict about the income criterion or they can loosen it if we offer to shift our salary account to Axis?
1. I have started working recently so don't even have a high ITR yet. Can offer only salary slips.
2. I don't hold another CC of my own for C2C as I have been using my father's add-on cards until now.

I have been offered Diners Club Black but I am keen on getting Magnus instead. Any possibility of getting it? Any Axis Bank sales agent who can help?

Last edited:

Rkr

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
Going through your post.....
here are the possibilities: -
#As you have said you have been offered DCB so get the DCB first as it is issued with limit above 5 lac approx. Based on this card apply for magnus C2C after at least a year.

## Since you are salaried your monthly income should atleast be 1.5 L or above to be eligible for magnus. If iyou shift your salary account with axis then chances may improve for magnus..

###Kindly mention your exact salary per month to guide better.