• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

CBDC will eventually kills bank and credit card companies

moneyMaker

TF Ace
Contributor
RML Group
What exactly will be the CBDC? Like a public blockchain like Bitcoin but managed by the government? Or it will be a private blockchain to track banks and accounts seamlessly? (More likely)

Seems it will be a backend tech not something that we all will be effected atleast on the first and 2nd order of things.

It will be nice and prevent 1992-like scams I think.

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts
@MRobertsQLD
nailed it again: "Billionaire, globalist corporations will own everything: Homes, factories, farms, cars, furniture, and everyday citizens will rent what they need - if their social credit score allows."

SiddharthR

TF Ace

Australian Senator Malcolm Roberts
@MRobertsQLD
nailed it again: "Billionaire, globalist corporations will own everything: Homes, factories, farms, cars, furniture, and everyday citizens will rent what they need - if their social credit score allows."

Ok, I'll start thinking about it after this happens in Australia.
(Means after I die, as I don't think that it'll happen till that)

Last edited:

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Things moving fast - The new USA restrict act is out which makes these provisions
1)VPN users face 20 years in jail
2) 1 million dollar fine

The elite quickly making sure everybody is totally controlled and monitored and making provisions to take away your lifelong wealth legally

WEF - You will own nothing and be happy (2030)

USA the most liberal country going china way .

iNokia

TF Premier
Things moving fast - The new USA restrict act is out which makes these provisions
2) 1 million dollar fine

The elite quickly making sure everybody is totally controlled and monitored and making provisions to take away your lifelong wealth legally

Raat ko neend kaise aati hai aapko. Yah toh aap WEF 2030 ke Darr se nahi sote hote honge. Ya fir iss excitement mein ki sirf aapko hi WEF 2030 ke baare mein pata hai bhi neend nahi aati hogi.

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Raat ko neend kaise aati hai aapko. Yah toh aap WEF 2030 ke Darr se nahi sote hote honge. Ya fir iss excitement mein ki sirf aapko hi WEF 2030 ke baare mein pata hai bhi neend nahi aati hogi.
i invest heavily so i read a lot. And yes i sleep easily for 9 hours. I am not ignorant like you probably with head under the mud like an ostrich

You can easily unfollow the thread.

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
2) 1 million dollar fine

It's a very long video, so I thought to put up a gist of what is discussed to save everyone's time.

So in this video, Robert Kiyosaki and Mark Moss discuss whether or not "The Great Reset" is actually happening. Kiyosaki believes that the pandemic has accelerated the already-existing trend of centralization, and that the world is moving towards a digital currency and a cashless society.

He suggests that individuals should prepare themselves by investing in assets such as gold, silver, and Bitcoin, and by building their own businesses rather than relying on traditional jobs.

Moss agrees that the pandemic has brought about changes in the economy and the way that we work and live, but argues that it is not necessarily a deliberate plot by governments and elites to create a Great Reset.

Overall, Kiyosaki and Moss believe that individuals should take control of their own financial futures and be proactive in adapting to the changes that are occurring in the world.

iNokia

TF Premier
It's a very long video, so I thought to put up a gist of what is discussed to save everyone's time.

So in this video, Robert Kiyosaki and Mark Moss discuss whether or not "The Great Reset" is actually happening. Kiyosaki believes that the pandemic has accelerated the already-existing trend of centralization, and that the world is moving towards a digital currency and a cashless society.

He suggests that individuals should prepare themselves by investing in assets such as gold, silver, and Bitcoin, and by building their own businesses rather than relying on traditional jobs.

Moss agrees that the pandemic has brought about changes in the economy and the way that we work and live, but argues that it is not necessarily a deliberate plot by governments and elites to create a Great Reset.

Overall, Kiyosaki and Moss believe that individuals should take control of their own financial futures and be proactive in adapting to the changes that are occurring in the world.

Bitcoin isn't an asset and anyone who says to "invest" in it is automatically a part of the mlm scam.

Reactions: CD.

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The most democratic places like USA and canada will get autocratic soon

Attachments

• FwX7Gp0X0AM3yyQ.jpg
    FwX7Gp0X0AM3yyQ.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 12

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
The rs 2000 removal. All these stupid policies are intentional to kill and reduce cash holding with people. They want people to store money digitally.