• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cash Points not credited for Millennia Credit Card

prc1990

TF Ace
Hello Finos,

I got my first statement (cycle is 20th Sept-19th Oct) for Millennia today but cash points are showing up as 0. I had few Amazon add money transactions and hence, was expecting at least 1% cp.

Can you please let me know if cash point cycle and statement cycle are different? Will the points be credited by month end? Can you please clarify?

Thanks in advance!

prc1990

TF Ace
It will show transactions done between 20th Sep - 30th Sep, remaining 01st Oct - 31st Oct next month statement (it would be better if you change billing date to 1st for easy to understand).

Did you make any transactions between 20th Sep - 30th Sep? if yes then call customer care and see their reply.
I got the card on 8th Oct and did the first transaction on the same day. Hence per your explanation, cp will be credited in the next statement. Thanks for the help!

BTW, how to change statement cycle?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hello Finos,

I got my first statement (cycle is 20th Sept-19th Oct) for Millennia today but cash points are showing up as 0. I had few Amazon add money transactions and hence, was expecting at least 1% cp.

Can you please let me know if cash point cycle and statement cycle are different? Will the points be credited by month end? Can you please clarify?

Thanks in advance!
Cash points for October spends will be credited in Nov. So check for the same in the next cycle. Cash points credit follows calendar month and not statement cycle

TF Ace
TF Family
Hello Finos,

Thanks in advance!
After statement generation the reward points will be credited in the first week (usually first 2-3 days) of the following month but they won't be redeemable. Once the next statement is generated then only you can redeem the reward points credited for previous statement. I hope it's clear! 😁

Rohan

TF Premier
I have money-back+ my first statement generated but in points section showing zero i did online and offline transactions. Does it take time to credit? Screenshot_2022-12-17-07-48-03-92_e2d5b3f32b79de1d45acd1fad96fbb0f.jpg

paresh22

TF Ace
For me also first statement of Millennia showed zero reward points. The reward point system in HDFC is delayed system.
Lets take example if your first statement generated on 10th of month then it will show zero reward points.
Points will be credited next month first week e.g. say 2nd or 3rd day of next month
when your second statement generated on next month 10th. You will see these points credited in your statement.
You can redeem points after 2 days from statement generated.

Basically reward points are calculated per month and credited first week of next month but redeemable after 2 days of next month statement generation.

Rohan

TF Premier
For me also first statement of Millennia showed zero reward points. The reward point system in HDFC is delayed system.
Lets take example if your first statement generated on 10th of month then it will show zero reward points.
Points will be credited next month first week e.g. say 2nd or 3rd day of next month
when your second statement generated on next month 10th. You will see these points credited in your statement.
You can redeem points after 2 days from statement generated.

Basically reward points are calculated per month and credited first week of next month but redeemable after 2 days of next month statement generation.
🥲🥹