• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cash back/ Rewards on credit card bill payment with Mobikwik

We can earn 1% cash back up to 150 Rs on Mobilwik wallet through promo code FULLPAY, and can use debit card for credit card bill payment and there we will get additional reward points on debit card spends. Before that we need to give access to SMS or email so that they will fetch our credit card bill. SBI debit card transactions succeed rate is very low. Suggested to use other bank debit cards.
We can earn 2% super cash on credit card bill payment by applying promo code EARNCC on WALLET app powered by Mobikwik. Here also we can use debit card for credit card bill payment.
We can earn 50 Rs cash back on paying 1st credit card bill payment of month of 12500 Rs or above with promo code PAKKACB.
Minimum KYC should be completed for earning cash back. KYC is not required to earn super cash.
50 Rs cash back offer is available on 1st credit card bill payment of the month of 10000 Rs or above on Bajaj FinserV app. Can use debit card also for payment. In this app, cash back offer is available for most of the recharge and bill payment transactions. Offer will be for limited period of time.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
We can earn 1% cash back up to 150 Rs on Mobilwik wallet through promo code FULLPAY, and can use debit card for credit card bill payment and there we will get additional reward points on debit card spends. Before that we need to give access to SMS or email so that they will fetch our credit card bill. SBI debit card transactions succeed rate is very low. Suggested to use other bank debit cards.
We can earn 2% super cash on credit card bill payment by applying promo code EARNCC on WALLET app powered by Mobikwik. Here also we can use debit card for credit card bill payment.
We can earn 50 Rs cash back on paying 1st credit card bill payment of month of 12500 Rs or above with promo code PAKKACB.
Minimum KYC should be completed for earning cash back. KYC is not required to earn super cash.
50 Rs cash back offer is available on 1st credit card bill payment of the month of 10000 Rs or above on Bajaj FinserV app. Can use debit card also for payment. In this app, cash back offer is available for most of the recharge and bill payment transactions. Offer will be for limited period of time.
Email and sms access is not advisable

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Bhai ise please hata do, koi use karega code aur uske lag jayenge.
Sala maine 500 supercash account me expire hone ke liye rakha hua hai
Itna devalue kr diya salo ne ki 50 bhi Mila kisi offer me to nahi lunga ab
Koi limit hoti hai bhai, 10000 ke CC bill payment pe 500 supercash, aur ek mahine me kitna use kr paunga? Sirf 25
Kisine sahi kaha hai Mobi**ck

Bas hogya sari frustration nikal gayi meri ab,
Thank you!

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Koi limit hoti hai bhai, 10000 ke CC bill payment pe 500 supercash, aur ek mahine me kitna use kr paunga? Sirf 25

Thank you!
Supercash is as worthless as Cred coins. I don't consider it as any cashback.
Mobid*ck real cashback bhi sahi se dede toh meherbani hoti h.

Thank you!
I agree. Super cash is useless. But we can purchase 10 Rs or 20 Rs vouchers when they are available. Earlier we have used those vouchers to pay credit card bill payment of 20 Rs every time. But now they have disabled credit card bill payment option with voucher but we can use those vouchers for our recharge and bill payments.

P B R G

TF Ace
Hi TF Community, Around 6 months back I have requested Mobikwik to delete my account from their servers. They have disabled my profile, however personal data was not deleted. Now I want to reactivate the account to utilise their credit card payment offers. When I tried to login/signup, It's showing user is disabled. Is it possible to reactivate the account? Do they allow reactivation?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi TF Community, Around 6 months back I have requested Mobikwik to delete my account from their servers. They have disabled my profile, however personal data was not deleted. Now I want to reactivate the account to utilise their credit card payment offers. When I tried to login/signup, It's showing user is disabled. Is it possible to reactivate the account? Do they allow reactivation?
No usually they don’t reopen since they themselves cannot access the disabled account
I had same experience with an ola account

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I agree. Super cash is useless. But we can purchase 10 Rs or 20 Rs vouchers when they are available. Earlier we have used those vouchers to pay credit card bill payment of 20 Rs every time. But now they have disabled credit card bill payment option with voucher but we can use those vouchers for our recharge and bill payments.

Do they still provide these Rs 10/20 vouchers? I have not seen them for quite some time in my account. Are you getting the option?

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Do they still provide these Rs 10/20 vouchers? I have not seen them for quite some time in my account. Are you getting the option?
Mobikwik was one of the best for me a year ago, it was giving offers & 5% instant discount with supercash, blue was also good with 2% instant discount!
Now Mobid*ck is just sh*t where supercash is devauled too too much that just ₹35 discount/month, can't use more than that for a month.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Mobikwik was one of the best for me a year ago, it was giving offers & 5% instant discount with supercash, blue was also good with 2% instant discount!
Now Mobid*ck is just sh*t where supercash is devauled too too much that just ₹35 discount/month, can't use more than that for a month.
Arey bro it is written that we can use 5% supercoin for recharges. Yesterday when I tried there was no option to redeem supercoin. Such a pathetic platform.