• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cash back/ Rewards on credit card bill payment with Mobikwik

We can earn 1% cash back up to 150 Rs on Mobilwik wallet through promo code FULLPAY, and can use debit card for credit card bill payment and there we will get additional reward points on debit card spends. Before that we need to give access to SMS or email so that they will fetch our credit card bill. SBI debit card transactions succeed rate is very low. Suggested to use other bank debit cards.
We can earn 2% super cash on credit card bill payment by applying promo code EARNCC on WALLET app powered by Mobikwik. Here also we can use debit card for credit card bill payment.
We can earn 50 Rs cash back on paying 1st credit card bill payment of month of 12500 Rs or above with promo code PAKKACB.
Minimum KYC should be completed for earning cash back. KYC is not required to earn super cash.
50 Rs cash back offer is available on 1st credit card bill payment of the month of 10000 Rs or above on Bajaj FinserV app. Can use debit card also for payment. In this app, cash back offer is available for most of the recharge and bill payment transactions. Offer will be for limited period of time.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Yeah I know that. But we can use the same debit card multiple times to pay credit card bill in multiple 20k transactions. It is giving error saying that I cannot use same debit card for more than 20k.
I also got this error while using Jupiter DC. I restarted mobile, cleared cache and tried paying CC bill again using same DC. The transaction went through.

Seth

TF Premier
I also got this error while using Jupiter DC. I restarted mobile, cleared cache and tried paying CC bill again using same DC. The transaction went through.
In Jupiter dc do we get cashback for paying cc bill through mobikwik?

I was thinking to getting Jupiter dc for cashback purpose only

Seth

TF Premier
We can earn 1% cash back up to 150 Rs on Mobilwik wallet through promo code FULLPAY, and can use debit card for credit card bill payment and there we will get additional reward points on debit card spends. Before that we need to give access to SMS or email so that they will fetch our credit card bill. SBI debit card transactions succeed rate is very low. Suggested to use other bank debit cards.
We can earn 2% super cash on credit card bill payment by applying promo code EARNCC on WALLET app powered by Mobikwik. Here also we can use debit card for credit card bill payment.
We can earn 50 Rs cash back on paying 1st credit card bill payment of month of 12500 Rs or above with promo code PAKKACB.
Minimum KYC should be completed for earning cash back. KYC is not required to earn super cash.
50 Rs cash back offer is available on 1st credit card bill payment of the month of 10000 Rs or above on Bajaj FinserV app. Can use debit card also for payment. In this app, cash back offer is available for most of the recharge and bill payment transactions. Offer will be for limited period of time.
Can we pay custom Amount before due date and get 1% or not?

Enthusiastic

TF Premier
Can we pay custom Amount before due date and get 1% or not?
If you are thinking to open Account then you can use my link...

USE REFERRAL LINK 🙂👇👇

Thank you 🙃

Seth

TF Premier
Cancel and repeat bill payment until you get 'One Mobikwik Systems' as merchant name. Then only we will get 1% cashback.
Thanks
If you are thinking to open Account then you can use my link...

USE REFERRAL LINK 🙂👇👇

Thank you 🙃
Okay

Seth

TF Premier
Cancel and repeat bill payment until you get 'One Mobikwik Systems' as merchant name. Then only we will get 1% cashback.
I tried 5 times but It was showing only "mobikwik" on my other debit MasterCard payment otp page.
But in mail I see it's one mobikwik system.

So how to know which one is this ?

Seth

TF Premier
On mobikwik , Anyone have idea how much exact time it takes to reflect payment in Axis credit card ?

I paid 11 am yesterday, approx 24 hours passed still not reflected.
Bill date is 12th tommorrow have to keep low utilisation.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Promo code FULLPAY is not applicable for part payment. In that case, we can use promo code PAKKACB. We will get 50 Rs cash back for 12500 Rs above credit card bill payment. It is too less. We can use CheQ app for payment.
PAKKACB is useful only if you're doing payment with HDFC Platinum DC. We can do double dip this way. For other cards, not worthy.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
I was able to make only one payment of Rs.20000 yesterday on Mobikwik using HDFC Easyshop. Is there a per day cap for maximum amount? A few weeks ago I was able to make multiple payments of Rs.20000 using my Indusind debit card.

Copycat

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I was able to make only one payment of Rs.20000 yesterday on Mobikwik using HDFC Easyshop. Is there a per day cap for maximum amount? A few weeks ago I was able to make multiple payments of Rs.20000 using my Indusind debit card.

Try another payment of less than 20K