• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Card suggestions please!

Bhavneet94

TF Buzz
Hi!
I already have
-Amex trifecta( primarily for insurance spends and bill payments via Apay) . Out of which, I wont be renewing Gold card
- Tata neu infinity LTF- offline/UPI
- Sbi BPCL octane- Fuel
- other many LTF cashback cards for specific bank offers as and when need arises

Which card should i have next?
The need is for primarily offline swipe and accumulating hotel/airline RP (want to replace bit of infinity and Amex)
- Axis atlas or Regalia Gold or any other card?

My annual spends are around 12-15 lacs.

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
With this spend did you miss the Magnus train for all those years? And with that amount of spend, no one talks Regalia! Talks start from Atlas to Infinia.
PS: Baki high spend TF member can give better suggestions.

Bhavneet94

TF Buzz
With this spend did you miss the Magnus train for all those years? And with that amount of spend, no one talks Regalia! Talks start from Atlas to Infinia.
PS: Baki high spend TF member can give better suggestions.
Entered CC game after Magnus era. Got rejected for Infina/DCB couple of times. That why thinking of Regalia Gold then upgrading subsequently. Also started earning good couple of years back. Before that i was Debit card/cash/upi guy.

m4b

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Entered CC game after Magnus era. Got rejected for Infina/DCB couple of times. That why thinking of Regalia Gold then upgrading subsequently. Also started earning good couple of years back. Before that i was Debit card/cash/upi guy.
I think people here can help you out with getting an Infinia based on your co-branded Tata neu infinity. Let's wait for more suggestions.

jetesh

TF Ace
Hi!
I already have
-Amex trifecta( primarily for insurance spends and bill payments via Apay) . Out of which, I wont be renewing Gold card
- Tata neu infinity LTF- offline/UPI
- Sbi BPCL octane- Fuel
- other many LTF cashback cards for specific bank offers as and when need arises

Which card should i have next?
The need is for primarily offline swipe and accumulating hotel/airline RP (want to replace bit of infinity and Amex)
- Axis atlas or Regalia Gold or any other card?

My annual spends are around 12-15 lacs.
Yes Reserv, IDBI Europhia, BOB Eterna or BOB Premier, Canara World Master Card

drsel

TF Legend
You need to show income more than 45 lakhs and then apply at any branch for HDFC Infinia but right now you can apply for Atlas and if you can spare 30 lacs fixed deposit, you can even apply for Magnus burgundy