• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Cannot withdraw from Phonepe wallet

marvel

TF Premier
I added 50k to my phonepe wallet and while trying to withdraw to my own account getting an error message saying "Blocking payment transaction from happening due to suspected fraud." What to do regarding this?

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
PhonePe wallet is not a UPI wallet, correct? Then, what was the purpose of adding 50K to that wallet, and how were you supposed to withdraw the amount when adding it?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I added 50k to my phonepe wallet and while trying to withdraw to my own account getting an error message saying "Blocking payment transaction from happening due to suspected fraud." What to do regarding this?
i have stopped using wallets..unnecessary.. all of them suck and waste of notional Interest... any place that accept wallet will take cards

Reactions: SSV

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
If you don't need the PhonePe Wallet, you can request its closure, and they'll refund the money to the source.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Never ever use PhonePe wallet.. within its store itself wallet payment method is not availble for various purchases.
the worst wallet.. luckily I only tested with 500 and got out of it by buying GVs..the CB I got also just lying there .. worst experience..

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
If you don't need the PhonePe Wallet, you can request its closure, and they'll refund the money to the source.
PhonePe wallet is not a UPI wallet, correct? Then, what was the purpose of adding 50K to that wallet, and how were you supposed to withdraw the amount when adding it?
Thread 'Phonepe Full KYC Wallet & Free Transfer To Bank' https://www.technofino.in/community/threads/phonepe-full-kyc-wallet-free-transfer-to-bank.22754/

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
A lot of people don’t have full kyc enabled. They are not giving that option as well.. it’s lucky that we don’t get to do full kyc
yeah.. what is the real practical use of a wallet? payzapp one seems a. little better with a virtual card.. but again.. is it really useful

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
yeah.. what is the real practical use of a wallet? payzapp one seems a. little better with a virtual card.. but again.. is it really useful
Nowadays, many wallets are linked with UPI, such as Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, Slice, Bajaj, and so on. They act as mini bank accounts with a balance limit of 2 lakhs. It's a good option if you want to avoid many small transactions being shown in your bank statement or if you're tired of entering a UPI PIN every time you scan a QR code. In wallets, you can transact with your biometrics and even go pinless up to certain limits.

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Nowadays, many wallets are linked with UPI, such as Amazon Pay, Mobikwik, Slice, Bajaj, and so on. They act as mini bank accounts with a balance limit of 2 lakhs. It's a good option if you want to avoid many small transactions being shown in your bank statement or if you're tired of entering a UPI PIN every time you scan a QR code. In wallets, you can transact with your biometrics and even go pinless up to certain limits.
upi cc solve most of this

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Are you comedy me? Don't you know you can't use a Rupay CC to send money to friends? Are you aware that many merchants are stopped accepting Rupay CC payments due to heavy MDR? And what about entering a UPI PIN for all transactions? Rupay CC solves nothing.
no comedy.. ur understanding is a tragedy.. Can u send money to. friends from your wallet? without charges? what are u saying? MDR is only above 2k transactions - if u r using wallet for above 2k then you are. losing lots of rewards... and i WANT to enter upi pin for all my transactions.. i am not using it 100 times a day.. not sure about you.. Think before you speak..

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
no comedy.. ur understanding is a tragedy.. Can u send money to. friends from your wallet? without charges? what are u saying? MDR is only above 2k transactions - if u r using wallet for above 2k then you are. losing lots of rewards... and i WANT to enter upi pin for all my transactions.. i am not using it 100 times a day.. not sure about you.. Think before you speak..
Yes we can send money to anyone using wallet without charges. I am talking about UPI Wallet. You are in 1990?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Chote amount me transfer karna hota hai. Thoda thoda karke nikalo nhi toh dukan wale ko groceries ke liye us se pay kar do.

yusuf646

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I always prefer convenience over chillar rewards. I scan a QR code in Paytm, enter the transaction amount, choose a RuPay credit card, enter the UPI pin, then wait a little and get the transaction declined. Then I have to repeat the entire process with the bank. What I'll get? Time waste & zero rewards. It's not worth it.

Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Yes we can send money to anyone using wallet without charges. I am talking about UPI Wallet. You are in 1990?
🤣🤣🤣.. Chillar rewards nahi chahiye...you have no idea of the possible rewards.. .lekin UPI wallet use karoge.. bahut badhiya.. 1990 se bhi battar position mein hain aap...ki samjhne mein hi dikkat ho rahi hai... nothing left to be said.

Last edited:

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I always prefer convenience over chillar rewards. I scan a QR code in Paytm, enter the transaction amount, choose a RuPay credit card, enter the UPI pin, then wait a little and get the transaction declined. Then I have to repeat the entire process with the bank. What I'll get? Time waste & zero rewards. It's not worth it.
I am sure your 2 secs are worth lakhs.. all the best... You didn't and won't get what i said.. nothing more to be said 🤐

marvel

TF Premier
Guys thanks for all your reply. I was able to withdrew my money . It was just the security bot not allowing me to withdraw the money for upto 24 hrs after wallet load.