• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Can amex concierge book irctc tickets for hard to get trains, vista dome, etc?

Rdspam

TF Premier
Curious, has anyone ever used amex for desi tasks like booking urgent train tickets? Trying to get vista dome on popular routes, etc?

dealminer

TF Premier
Have asked 4 Desi Tasks

1) Asked them for a Tatkal ticket on CBE-MAS Cheran Exp train on For Friday Night on any Class - SL/3A/2A/1A. Called Concierge and informed them 7 days prior on this.
Result: Fail.

2) Last year Asked them to Book 2 tickets for CSK vs RR IPL match at Chennai Stadium. Called them when Fixtures were released and reminded them a week before bookings open and also informed i am okay with Any stand in stadium.
Result: Fail.

3) Asked 2 tickets for Leo Tamil Movie First day first show ticket in Chennai - 9 AM show at Any theatre in Chennai.
Result: Failed.
Note: Got a reply 1 day before the movie release with First day night show at a PVR which had corporate ticket of 600 INR (includes pop corn & Coke) -> Would have accepted the same 600 INR Corporate ticket if it was for the 9am show

4) Asked them for 2 Tickets for TIRUPATHI DARSHAN ticket (Only ticket, not entire package). Called them 14 days prior to the online booking opening date on TTD website and said i am okay with Any category of Darshan ticket
Result: Failed
Note: They were saying we have various 1 day, 2 day Darshan packages (Which includes 500 INR Darshan Ticket) from Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Vijayawada
Sounds like your concierge was ex sbi employee having his lunch 😂

the_collector

TF Premier
This isn’t a very difficult request. Even the concierge of other bank’s cards can get this done. Some days back I requested for tickets via AU’s concierge service provider less than 24h before the match and they were still able to get it.
Was it corporate? Or was it one of the normal tickets?

And we're they priced higher than sale price?