• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying gold from Gyftr Magnus

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently saw ajio 10x and tatacliq 5x offer on gyftr. So what's that? Is it valid on gold and will also count as milestone?. Anyone tried. Read the other thread had hard time understanding.

So, if i buy 15k gold ear ring from ajio using magnus
15000/200 = 75. So 75x12 = 900. 900x10 = 9k = 7.2K CV points? I highly doubt that this is how it works.

For tata cliq its 3.6K CV points

Last edited:

rj_arora

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Finally, magnus is approved. It shows in the App but not shipped yet. Is it fine if I unbox it in the axis app and use it online? Any danger of doing so?

TheGambler

TF Select
The best way to buy IMO is Myntra 10x
Myntra delivery is in very few selected pin codes. Even where it is, the delivery time is way longer, 10-30 days even. Orders are getting cancelled randomly, my own order of Candere gold coin was cancelled after 20 days of processing. Now candere has delisted all the gold coins and bars. Only more expensive 12-25% premium than market rate Mellora is listed. Its delivery pin codes are even fewer than Candere's were. Thankfully that delivers coins in the city where my relative lives, so I ordered even on premium, otherwise around 65k would have been stuck in myntra gift cards.
Believe me, I tried calling the myntra and candere both, there is no option other than spending the money on myntra only.
Amazon is far better option, reliable and tested. Learned my lesson.😅

Ace87

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Myntra delivery is in very few selected pin codes. Even where it is, the delivery time is way longer, 10-30 days even. Orders are getting cancelled randomly, my own order of Candere gold coin was cancelled after 20 days of processing. Now candere has delisted all the gold coins and bars. Only more expensive 12-25% premium than market rate Mellora is listed. Its delivery pin codes are even fewer than Candere's were. Thankfully that delivers coins in the city where my relative lives, so I ordered even on premium, otherwise around 65k would have been stuck in myntra gift cards.
Believe me, I tried calling the myntra and candere both, there is no option other than spending the money on myntra only.
How about Flipkart ? Amazon is reliable. Bit trying to find other options as well, as we have monthly limit on Amazon voucher purchase

aakashyadava

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Myntra Delivered BANGALORE REFINERY gold coin in 2 days for Bangalore