• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying gold from Gyftr Magnus

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I recently saw ajio 10x and tatacliq 5x offer on gyftr. So what's that? Is it valid on gold and will also count as milestone?. Anyone tried. Read the other thread had hard time understanding.

So, if i buy 15k gold ear ring from ajio using magnus
15000/200 = 75. So 75x12 = 900. 900x10 = 9k = 7.2K CV points? I highly doubt that this is how it works.

For tata cliq its 3.6K CV points

Last edited:

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I recently saw ajio 10x and tatacliq 5x offer on grabdeals. So what's that? Is it valid on gold and will also count as milestone?. Anyone tried. Read the other thread had hard time understanding.

15000/200 = 75. So 75x12 = 900. 900x10 = 9k = 7.2K CV points? I highly doubt that this is how it works.

Read the t&c of grabdeals, it will give answer for this Q

Here it is - https://grabdeals.axisbank.com/termsandconditions

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
I recently saw ajio 10x and tatacliq 5x offer on gyftr. So what's that? Is it valid on gold and will also count as milestone?. Anyone tried. Read the other thread had hard time understanding.

Brother you have to use GFTYR and in TATACLIQ you are right you can buy gold , Yes gold is available on ajio also but you cannot buy using gftyrr as Vouchers for ajio are its available. Yes in grabdeals ajio is available but grabdeals is limited to 10k and gold is not allowed purchase via grabdeals.

Thanks for tagging

TheMentalist

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Brother you have to use GFTYR and in TATACLIQ you are right you can buy gold , Yes gold is available on ajio also but you cannot buy using gftyrr as Vouchers for ajio are its available. Yes in grabdeals ajio is available but grabdeals is limited to 10k and gold is not allowed purchase via grabdeals.

Thanks for tagging

TheMentalist

thanks brother.

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
yes go ahead you can buy but not sure if its good time as gold price is already high which is top 61555 rs 10 gm.
wait at least to get it 59000 or 60000 at least. Also buy from good company which gives good buyback policy.
Yes thats what i am waiting for. i gotta buy a lot of jewellery for wedding. waiting for the prices to come down even slightly.
thinking about buying from tatacliq and Direct store malabar .for bigger purchases

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Yes thats what i am waiting for. i gotta buy a lot of jewellery for wedding. waiting for the prices to come down even slightly.
thinking about buying from tatacliq and Direct store malabar .for bigger purchases
My man perfect choice, Malabar is really good I bought same.
Remember when stock bank everything going good, gold goes down and if everything is down gold is up. Due to the silicon valley bank incident, gold price is becoming higher.

You will get a idea this month what to do as stock market and crypto also bank is returning back

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
PCJ is also having good buyback

Diamond Jewellery - 90% of the invoice value.

Gold Jewellery - 97% of the current value of gold, calculated based on current gold price. (Gold rate X Gold wt).

For Gold Coins - 99% of the current value of gold, calculated based on current gold price. (Gold rate X Gold wt)

For ICC Gold Coins - 100% of the current value of gold, calculated based on current gold price. (Gold rate X Gold Wt). Original packaging, certificate along with the coins required to get full refund.

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My man perfect choice, Malabar is really good I bought same.
Remember when stock bank everything going good, gold goes down and if everything is down gold is up. Due to the silicon valley bank incident, gold price is becoming higher.

You will get a idea this month what to do as stock market and crypto also bank is returning back
Yes.. I got 2 weddings coming up. one on 25th April and one 1st may. So I am planning to wait till 15 April. Hoping gold prices will recover from silicon valley incident. I got 10k Tata cliq voucher from magnus welcome benefit planning to use it to buy 23k Ring. and one ear ring from Gyftr using magnus 5X of around 20k. And 1.3L jewellery at Malabar gold and diamonds.
Total jewellery will got around 2 lakh. I am planning to buy 1L now in this month and 1L in next. as my statement billing cycle is 1st - 1st. so I can get 50k Miles from it alone.
Btw I see you got a good idea about market? whats your suggestion? should I buy gold now or wait till 15th? is this much time enough for gold prices to recover from incident. Obviously you cannot be sure. Just asking whats your thoughts on this. as 2L .gold even slight price drop will be significant here. Current gold price in Hyderabad is 22KT 1gm = 5590rs .

NeerajNegi

TF Premier
Yes.. I got 2 weddings coming up. one on 25th April and one 1st may. So I am planning to wait till 15 April. Hoping gold prices will recover from silicon valley incident. I got 10k Tata cliq voucher from magnus welcome benefit planning to use it to buy 23k Ring. and one ear ring from Gyftr using magnus 5X of around 20k. And 1.3L jewellery at Malabar gold and diamonds.
Total jewellery will got around 2 lakh. I am planning to buy 1L now in this month and 1L in next. as my statement billing cycle is 1st - 1st. so I can get 50k Miles from it alone.
Btw I see you got a good idea about market? whats your suggestion? should I buy gold now or wait till 15th? is this much time enough for gold prices to recover from incident. Obviously you cannot be sure. Just asking whats your thoughts on this. as 2L .gold even slight price drop will be significant here. Current gold price in Hyderabad is 22KT 1gm = 5590rs .
bro if its for wedding then go ahead buy now because you are not going to sell it so, no body knows the market, As right now its 62500 INR per 10gm.
Which is peak so it may possible it will fall again before it goes further, but who knows.

So buy it.

What do you mean by 1.3L jewellery at Malabar gold and diamonds.
How you will spent 2 Lakh on jewellery as tatacliq is 20k limit per month

saver-user

TF Select
VIP Lounge
bro if its for wedding then go ahead buy now because you are not going to sell it so, no body knows the market, As right now its 62500 INR per 10gm.
Which is peak so it may possible it will fall again before it goes further, but who knows.

So buy it.

What do you mean by 1.3L jewellery at Malabar gold and diamonds.
How you will spent 2 Lakh on jewellery as tatacliq is 20k limit per month
1.3L at Malabar gold and diamonds store. Offline store. (Will be added to milestone spends).
Oh tatacliq has a limit of 20K per month? I didn't know that. around 40-50K Rings and earrings I want to buy. any other site which offers 5x rewards with 50K cap or more?

sidharthcc

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
1. Can we buy any brand vouchers (e.g Tanishq) using Amazon Shopping Voucher ?

2. Is there a limit on the number of vouchers that can be redeemed against a single bill at jewellery stores like PCJ, Kalyan, Tanishq ?