• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying gold with magnus

Dr-green69

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi everyone

My anniversary is just around the corner and i was thinking of buying gold for my wife but ive heard that if i buy gold with magnus then that spend wont count towards monthly milestone i wont get any points. And i dont want to pay any extra charges just for using cc as when i bought gold with my apay card for my wedding store owner charged me 2% extra. So is there any way to buy gold and count towards monthly milestone and dont spend any extra charges.

svs_23

TF Select
Reviving an old thread:
Tried to purchase jewellery worth 6 lakhs using Magnus but the transaction kept getting declined saying:
“Transaction on Axis Bank Credit Card XX has been declined as the transaction attempted is not permitted as per the Bank's internal policy & guidelines.”
Tried 5L and it went through.
Any idea about these policies and guidelines about jewellery purchases?
Or in general do they not allow paying more than half the CC limit in single transaction?

svs_23

TF Select
Checked with Axis CC, was told 5L is the limit on jewellery purchase in 24 hours. So after 24 hours, another 5L can be spent.
This is the bank policy and can’t be changed based on customer request