• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bob credit card rejected

Believer

TF Buzz
I apply bob credit card on last 08/05/2023 and give current bill statement of my HDFC Bank credit card as income proof which limit is 50.000 rupees and this card is more than six months old. My cibil score is 777. I checked the application status online today and found that the application has been rejected. Now what can I do?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-05-17-23-19-29-156_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-23-19-29-156_com.android.chrome.jpg
    185.7 KB · Views: 83
  • Screenshot_2023-05-17-22-30-11-352_com.myairtelapp.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-05-17-22-30-11-352_com.myairtelapp.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 80

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I apply bob credit card on last 08/05/2023 and give current bill statement of my HDFC Bank credit card as income proof which limit is 50.000 rupees and this card is more than six months old. My cibil score is 777. I checked the application status online today and found that the application has been rejected. Now what can I do?
Did you get an option to submit card statements or did you upload it using other options?

Try sending mail asking for reconsideration - you can check that reconsideration thread in forum.
Also send your salary slips/bank statements/ITR as income proof - maybe they will reconsider.
Also, you can ask for exact reason of rejection - maybe one of these - low CIBIL/high no of past enquiries/non serviceable pincode.

Believer

TF Buzz
আপনি কি কার্ড স্টেটমেন্ট জমা দেওয়ার বিকল্প পেয়েছেন বা আপনি অন্য বিকল্পগুলি ব্যবহার করে এটি আপলোড করেছেন?
এন
Did you get an option to submit card statements or did you upload it using other options?
No, I didn't get it card statement

Try sending mail asking for reconsideration - you can check that reconsideration thread in forum.
Also send your salary slips/bank statements/ITR as income proof - maybe they will reconsider.
Also, you can ask for exact reason of rejection - maybe one of these - low CIBIL/high no of past enquiries/non serviceable pincode.
My application was also rejected last month and I sent a reconsideration request but did not get a reply from them in past 3 weeks

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
BOB has stopped taking card to card applications and only consider official income documents for processing the credit card application. This is the reason they removed the option for submitting existing card statements. So it's kinda obvious they will reject the application if we upload incorrect documents.

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I also tried applying. They are offering me easy card LTF but paid select and premier. Is there any way I can request them to give premier card LTF.
I suggest you wait for their offers. Last year I waited for Premier to be LTF and BOB decided to test my patience, after waiting for the whole damn year they rolled out LTF offers in December 🤦‍♂️

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I suggest you wait for their offers. Last year I waited for Premier to be LTF and BOB decided to test my patience, after waiting for the whole damn year they rolled out LTF offers in December 🤦‍♂️
But I’m not bob account holder. Just keen on getting one good rupay select card so applied. So you suggesting me to wait till December and apply again?

magneto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
But I’m not bob account holder. Just keen on getting one good rupay select card so applied. So you suggesting me to wait till December and apply again?
Even I do not have any accounts with them, it was just a wave of LTF card offers just like Axis does with their Flipkart Axis and My Zone Cards periodically.

I think you should wait for them to roll out offers, it will be visible in their website as well:
BOB_LTF_offer.JPG

John Wick

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Okay Great will keep a watch and wait for the ltf offer than in case you come across any such offer please let me know
Even I do not have any accounts with them, it was just a wave of LTF card offers just like Axis does with their Flipkart Axis and My Zone Cards periodically.

I think you should wait for them to roll out offers, it will be visible in their website as well:
BOB_LTF_offer.JPG

akki7163

TF Select
BOB has stopped taking card to card applications and only consider official income documents for processing the credit card application. This is the reason they removed the option for submitting existing card statements. So it's kinda obvious they will reject the application if we upload incorrect documents.
how did you know that BoB has stopped taking Card to Card Applications?? As i was thinking to apply on card to card basis

Pgoel06

TF Select
VIP Lounge
My bob eterna credit card application rejected after giving income documents, done home office verification and most importantly I am existing customer of Bob from past 9 years.

What to do any suggestion