• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
HDFC business cc: Effective from 3rd April, 2023 you'll not receive extra 5% on Business expenses like electricity, telephone and Internet bills, government, tax payments etc.

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

SiddharthR

TF Ace
But with 1.1% charges right
Yea, 1.534%
But where did I say no charges😄
BharatNxt increased charges to 1.3% + GST
Yup.
HDFC business cc: Effective from 3rd April, 2023 you'll not receive extra 5% on Business expenses like electricity, telephone and Internet bills, government, tax payments etc.
Okaaaay.......a sad news,
Buy then just like Axis, HDFC also gives a chance for next month
Will this cause issues since payee name will be same as the name on BharatNxt account? 🤔
No issues if you've business CC though personal CC can cause problems if done regularly,
and BharatNXT will still be considered as Utility.

Now time to find best Business, Utilities Credit Card

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Another Update:
Pay Your CC Bill using another Credit Card via BharatNXT

All CC Bill Payment can be done except AU, YES, BOB, SBI Banks OR banks having Alphabets at the end of their IFSC Codes

Almost all Bank's NEFT Bill payment details can be found here.
Idea came from here: @jiffyspace (In PM)
I was just wondering, can we directly settle the credit card bill from one credit card? Like transfer to other person's account details that comes with the CC... Add the beneficiary and do the NEFT - https://www.axisbank.com/make-payments/credit-card-bill-payments/pay-your-credit-card-bills

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Is there any chance of getting Business CC banned if used very frequently on BharatNXT?

I am planning to take SBI Elite Business CC, which will give 3.75% Reward rate on 10L spends on Utilities & will be doing txns via BharatNXT & this also means all txns done will be marked BharatNXT, hence I am confused to get it or not....
Any other suggestion will be welcomed 🙂

A Comprehensive Guide on BharatNXT: An App for Rent, Bank Transfer, Utilities, Vendor & GST Payments at LOWEST FEES

Pointwise topics for easy navigation:-
  • Benefits of using BharatNXT
  • Offers by BharatNXT
  • Convenience/Service Fees
  • Cashback provided by Cards
  • Signup & Refferal Benefits
  • Steps for ₹16K Bank transfer from Credit Card for FREE!!

1. Benefits:
BharatNXT has some advantages over other payment apps in the market. Here they are:
  • BharatNXT currently provides service for Rent, Utility, Maintenance, Vendor, GST, Bank Transfer & UPI(Coming Soon).
  • If you're looking for rent payment at lowest fees then BharatNXT is for you because, any transaction done on BharatNXT will be considered as 'Utility' & hence bank will not charge you any processing fees or other charges that are charged for rent payments. Means you can do rent payment and earn cashback also.
  • You can also use BharatNXT to complete milestone & for spend based annual fee waiver on Personal as well as Business CC and can earn Cashback too

2. Offers:
Three of the Offers provided by BharatNXT, in the month of Feb & Mar till now, are already expired, still if you want, you can see them
here.

No active offers currently... I'll update new offers by posting in this thread.

Install from here & use my BharatNXT refferal code to get 250 BNXT Cash**: AMMKCR8

3. Cashback provided by cards are as follows:
CardCB/RP (%)Net Profit (%)
Axis Ace20.47
Axis Flipkart/ HDFC Tata Neu Infinity1.5-0.03
SBI Simply Click1.25-0.28
Axis Magnus1.2-0.33
Cashback SBI/ HDFC Tata Neu Plus1-0.53
BOB Eterna0.375-1.16

4. Convenience Fee/ Service Fee (inc. GST):
BharatNXT charges a convenience fee to facilitate the transaction. The fee depends on the type of settlement and credit card you choose:

1. For Retail/Personal Credit Cards:-
  • Quick Pay (Same day settlement)- 1.71% {Till 3rd March: 1.50%}
  • Classic Pay (T+1 day settlement)- 1.53% {Till 3rd March: 1.30%}
2. For Corporate/Business Credit Cards:-
  • Quick Pay (Same day settlement)- 1.77%
  • Classic Pay (T+1 day settlement)- 1.77%
Note:
  • BharatNxt Cash can be used for paying convenience fees applicable as above (Choosing Classic Pay as a type of settlement is must to use BNXT Cash)
  • 1BharatNXT Cash = 1 INR

5. SIgnup & Refferal Benefits:
  • (Signup Benefit} You will get 100 BNXT Cash on signup and KYC completion (without refferal code).
Terms & Conditions:
You will receive a scratch card of 100 BNXT Cash when the KYC is successfully verified and will be visible in the Rewards section. Scratch it & BNXT Cash will be added to your wallet.

• {Refferal Benefit} With my referral code, you will get cashback (in form of BharatNXT Cash) of 100 on app download and KYC completion & 150 BNXT Cash on 1st transaction.
Terms & Conditions:
You will receive a scratch card of 100 BNXT Cash when the KYC is successfully verified. To get an additional cashback of 150 BNXT Cash, you will need to do the first transaction greater than ₹5000. So, you will receive scratch card of 100 & 150 BNXT Cash which will be visible in the Rewards section. Scratch them & 250 BNXT Cash will be added in your wallet.

5.1. Steps for ₹16K Bank Transfer for Absolutely FREE!! (For New User):
  1. Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
  2. Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
  3. You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
  4. Do transaction of ₹6,500 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
  5. You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
  6. Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹9,800 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
**By this way you will get ₹16,300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I would be happy to help.
For more info, you can check out here.

Best regards,
@SiddharthR
Bharat nxt transaction is showing offline or online??please confirm. I want to use my AU lit credit card for milestone benefit??

Last edited:

P B R G

TF Ace
Hi, can I do multiple transactions from a credit card just to increase my spending limit? I have already done two transactions above 5k from HDFC Millenia card. If I do third transaction of around 10k, will it be counted for Milestone benefit? Also is there any chance of card getting blocked for using BharatNXT?

Hi, can I do multiple transactions from a credit card just to increase my spending limit? I have already done two transactions above 5k from HDFC Millenia card. If I do third transaction of around 10k, will it be counted for Milestone benefit? Also is there any chance of card getting blocked for using BharatNXT?
No you can use

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Also is there any chance of card getting blocked for using BharatNXT?
Yes, for extensive, Axis will definitely do, but HDFC can give some time
Hi, can I do multiple transactions from a credit card just to increase my spending limit?
Yes
I have already done two transactions above 5k from HDFC Millenia card. If I do third transaction of around 10k, will it be counted for Milestone benefit?
Yes, counted for milestone

P B R G

TF Ace
Thankyou for the useful information. I guess two transactions are enough for Millenia card this month. Don't wanna take a risk. Will use the ICICI card for the third transaction.

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
always advisable to keep doing small transactions using current bhartnxt cash. This way it is free. Today made a 30k transfer free (next biz day0 . And yes i am able to make it to my own account :0. This will be helpful to achieve vistata partnership card milestone hit for free tickets

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
How much % bharat cash will we get for payments? I got 6 bc around 1pm from a scratch card. The transaction is still in processing state. I already got the amount in bank account. Will I get additional scratch card for this processing transaction after its status is updated or I already got the cashback (6 bc)?

Deleted member 9785

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
How much % bharat cash will we get for payments? I got 6 bc around 1pm from a scratch card. The transaction is still in processing state. I already got the amount in bank account. Will I get additional scratch card for this processing transaction after its status is updated or I already got the cashback (6 bc)?
You will get once payment is processed.