• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

explorer_972

TF Buzz
Someone who completed first txn on the day before yesterday & was settled yesterday, can you please PM me?
I have done that. Please tell me how can I help?

Also, can you please help understand the tax implications of using Bharatnxt for salary class? I am planning on transferring money (1L) from my Magnus CC to a friend's account and vice-versa from his CC to my account but wanted to understand if it will lead to any tax liability?
We are doing this transaction only to reach Magnus milestone and do not have any other reason to make this transaction.

Also, if we keep doing it every month, would Axis bank take any action and block our Magnus card?

Thanks!

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Also, can you please help understand the tax implications of using Bharatnxt for salary class? I am planning on transferring money (1L) from my Magnus CC to a friend's account and vice-versa from his CC to my account but wanted to understand if it will lead to any tax liability?
We are doing this transaction only to reach Magnus milestone and do not have any other reason to make this transaction.

Also, if we keep doing it every month, would Axis bank take any action and block our Magnus card?

Thanks!
Simply just don't do that, whatever tax implications are there, this can lead to card ban. If you do it every month, very high chances of permanent ban.
@Abhishek012 can tell tax implications as he is too much money rotation tricks

faraaz303

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
For Magnus, do you get points on BharatNXT transactions when you're transferring payment to someone's account and it is showing up as Utilities? Or does it get counted only for milestone spends?

Venky

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For Magnus, do you get points on BharatNXT transactions when you're transferring payment to someone's account and it is showing up as Utilities? Or does it get counted only for milestone spends?
We do get points for BharatNXT transactions. I think they are considered at utility payments for now.

My other two transactions are yet to be settled but I am sure they’ll fetch ER too.

Attachments

• 55D4CA7A-989E-4024-8F13-BB543CA8CC35.jpeg
    55D4CA7A-989E-4024-8F13-BB543CA8CC35.jpeg
    26.6 KB · Views: 39

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

Thanks!
Card block ho jaega.

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Update:
1.BharatNXT increased convenience fees (below stated are inc. GST)

For Retail/Personal Credit Cards:-
  1. Quick Pay- 1.71% (Before 3rd March: 1.5%)
  2. Classic Pay- 1.53% (Before 3rd March: 1.3%)
No changes for Business Credit Cards.

2. U can now use ur BharatNXT Cash earned by refferal with below steps:
Steps for ₹16K Bank Transfer for Absolutely FREE!! (For New User):
  1. Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
  2. Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
  3. You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
  4. Do transaction of ₹6,500 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
  5. You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
  6. Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹9,800 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
*By this way you will get ₹16,300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!

Last edited:

Oscar

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Update:

No changes for Business Credit Cards

2. U can now use ur BharatNXT Cash earned by refferal with below steps
Steps for ₹17K Bank Transfer for Absolutely FREE!! (For New User)
Step 1: Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
Step 2: Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
Step 3: You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
Step 4: Do transaction of ₹6,500 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
Step 5: You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
Step 6: Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹9,800 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
**By this way you will get ₹16,300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!
It shows only Classic pay for me after 3rd March with 1.30% which was 1.10% earlier

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

Thanks!
Pro tip
Pay bill from friends account itself don’t bring money into ur account
Caution
Don’t do every month
Here and there 3 months gap
Also don’t create regular patterns

satish0987

TF Ace
I made 2 transactions via BharatNXT and both settled before the given ETA. I’ll have to say the experience with BharatNXT has been seem less but make sure you don’t overdo it.
Yes i have some transaction failure issues as well
In those cases they will give refund in 3-5 business days
WhatsApp customer support is too good
Hope they continue same in future as well

If anyone want refercode ,you can DM me

Update:

No changes for Business Credit Cards

2. U can now use ur BharatNXT Cash earned by refferal with below steps
Steps for ₹17K Bank Transfer for Absolutely FREE!! (For New User)
Step 1: Install BharatNXT from above refferal link.
Step 2: Complete SignUp process & KYC {Completely online process with Digilocker}.
Step 3: You will instantly get 100 BNXT Cash in Scratch card.
Step 4: Do transaction of ₹6,500 by using 100 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
Step 5: You will get 150 BNXT Cash on the next day after transaction settles.
Step 6: Now, on next day, do transaction of ₹9,800 by using 150 BNXT Cash with Personal Credit Card & Classic Pay.
**By this way you will get ₹16,300 in your bank account from your Credit Card for FREE!!
What about old cashback expiry? Did they increase it by the time they didn't let us use it?