• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

BharatNXT: Best App for Rent Payment with Credit Card!! (@1.59% charges)

MeanMachine

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Even with 1.3% it provides a whole lot of easy of use, worry free and most secured transaction mode at the moment, if one have referrals thats double dip on rewards return rate ;)

If I transfer 1L using Axis Magnus, and they transfer it back to me using UPI, what are the Tax implications on both parties? Any CAs in this chat?
I just want to do it to meet the milestone rewards threshold. I know card ban is a potential downside, but just want to do it once this month.

I have a question they have mentioned now bank account as a business payment can we still use that feature and take money into bank account like i transfer to my mom and my mom transfer back to me with 2 different logins. Is this safe from income tax perspective as well ?

Thank you

After the new update , the option to others bank account is now over
Business payment option came instead of that and it has similiar methodology

CD.

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I have a question they have mentioned now bank account as a business payment can we still use that feature and take money into bank account like i transfer to my mom and my mom transfer back to me with 2 different logins. Is this safe from income tax perspective as well ?

Thank you

Business payment option came instead of that and it has similiar methodology
This may get reported as business income to IT dept. Very risky doing it

SiddharthR

TF Ace
Active Offer (4th Offer): (Valid till 3rd April)
Screenshot_2023-03-27-12-18-05-81_92b64b2a7aa6eb3771ed6e18d0029815.jpg
New Offer from BharatNXT (27th Mar - 3rd Apr)
@1.09% + GST = 1.29%

Note: BNXT Cash can't be used during this period for personal CCs