• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to redeem IDFC CC Reward Points

skchamp

TF Buzz
Whats's the best way to redeem IDFC CC Reward Points? Is transfer to Mariott possible?

If not, what redemption provided maximum value? Any help would be appreciated.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Whats's the best way to redeem IDFC CC Reward Points? Is transfer to Mariott possible?

If not, what redemption provided maximum value? Any help would be appreciated.
Only card account cash credit possible or fee vouchers but value same
Keep accumulating then redeem bulk since charges there for all redemptions
I too got my first idfc bill in new wealth card today

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
For cash credit to card, you can select the option to pay with points on the OTP page of a transaction. Money will initially be deducted, but if you opt for the pay with points option, the amount will then be credited back to the card. Use the option for big amount transactions, as the redemption charges do apply for every transaction...
I usually prefer to redeem for AmazonPay vouchers. The best thing is that you can redeem all your points to the last 1 rupee. No multiples of hundred or anything for IDFC.

tec14

TF Buzz
For cash credit to card, you can select the option to pay with points on the OTP page of a transaction. Money will initially be deducted, but if you opt for the pay with points option, the amount will then be credited back to the card. Use the option for big amount transactions, as the redemption charges do apply for every transaction...
I usually prefer to redeem for AmazonPay vouchers. The best thing is that you can redeem all your points to the last 1 rupee. No multiples of hundred or anything for IDFC.
Got it, was wondering if there is any direct option to get cashback to the statement without purchasing anything but I suppose there isn't..

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
A great tip
Thank you 👍🤝

sxchzy

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What if u pay for transaction using points and then transaction gets reversed? Will they reverse reward points and reward credit also? If not, that is pretty close to cash redemption without transaction.
If transaction gets reversed you receive refund and points get credited back to account.
BTW, does idfc give points for transactions crossing the credit limit (after advance payment)?
Not sure about this
I have only seen indusind mention not giving points for this