• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Arun Pratheep

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Indus get frezed too ?
Select account ? Variant ( I have)

Anything to safeguard..
Anything to avoid ?
Mine was Indusind select account. Have to submit supporting document from where the amount is credited to my account to unfreeze.

To safeguard don't do heavy transactions to same merchant back to back( which can trigger their algorithm for suspicious transactions)

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Mine was Indusind select account. Have to submit supporting document from where the amount is credited to my account to unfreeze.

To safeguard don't do heavy transactions to same merchant back to back( which can trigger their algorithm for suspicious transactions)
Park+ is dc disabled
Will do in Paytm now with visa 🌚

Using just for cc payment .
No other use

jd007

TF Neo
Use Cheq for Indus MC and IDFC, have got points for both. Although IDFC sometimes hold for big amounts from any merchant.
Only con is Rs 50k limit, if they suddenly change the MCC, it will be a huge loss.
Merchant name- cheq
For Indus MC, Merchant name comes as CHEQ DIGITAL PRIVATE LGurgaon

Is this eligible?

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Use Cheq for Indus MC and IDFC, have got points for both. Although IDFC sometimes hold for big amounts from any merchant.
Only con is Rs 50k limit, if they suddenly change the MCC, it will be a huge loss.
Merchant name- cheq
I will use visa signature+ platinum for 1.8 lakh payment then use go to MasterCard ..then if left idfc
Till then using Paytm for indus visa

Haveli69

TF Buzz
Merchant name- cheq
You got points this month for transacting on Cheq via Select MC DC ? I'll do 112K in one shot if that's true 😍

Das.N

TF Ace
Is Indusind giving any points for credit card bill payment through payzapp (card variant: select visa signature)?

tempmirzaa

TF Select
Merchant name

Don't be fooled, everyone. I paid using the Cheq application last month and this month (total paid 4l) through my IndusInd Mastercard, but I haven't received a single point. How do you earn points?