• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

ramkumar_y

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Banker
How much time will it take for Park+ to credit CC bill payment?
I've made 2 payments to Axis & BOB CC on Thursday night. Both not updated yet!

CosmicCat

TF Premier
good to hear..
is the payment to card instant??
No. It took them exactly 3 business days to reflect the transaction.

I find it ironic how when I used Amazon Pay to pay the HDFC credit card bill, I received the confirmation of payment from HDFC's end within 10 minutes, and the payment reflected in the statement within 24 hours. But PayZapp is their own platform, yet the HDFC credit card payment confirmations take a long time to reflect!

Both Amazon Pay and their own Netbanking/Mobile Banking portal take almost similar time to reflect the payment (Which is usually within 24 hours). But the available credit limit gets updated instantly.

And, by the way — for subsequent HDFC credit card payments done on PayZapp using my HDFC EasyShop Platinum debit card, I didn't receive any debit card cashback.