• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Way to pay Credit Card Bill

kushal

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys I am redacting this post as I have been asked by the bank for non disclosure as mentioned in TnCs else my account would be suspended. They had asked me to remove this as this violates the TnC related to not getting reward points for CC payments.

Last edited by a moderator:

Digitalguy

TF Select
Some users reported that they didn't get points on Indus visa signature DC for paytm trxn.

Any other options to pay credit card bill and earn rewards?

Iam₹K$

TF Premier
May be Yes.

If Paytm will complete tie Up with any Other Bank for Nodal Account Facilty on time then Bill Paymnets Facility and their Gateway Businesses will Work as Usual.

Otherwise Halted till they Complete the tieup with any Other Bank for Nodal Account Facilty.

Remeber Phonepe when Yes Bank Faced Similar Trouble
What will happen to FDs which are done by indusind through Paytm bank?

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
What will happen to FDs which are done by indusind through Paytm bank?

We do not know Till when restrictions will be there, so it is up to you either to Break it and Transfer it before 29th feb or Keep it as it is and you will be able to withdraw after 29th only when restrictions will be removed.

If you try to Break FD after 29th Feb, techically this is not possible since Credit to Savings Account is halted, only debit is allowed up to existing Balance

@shutapdiya for your reference too

shutapdiya

TF Ace
Contributor
We do not know Till when restrictions will be there, so it is up to you either to Break it and Transfer it before 29th feb or Keep it as it is and you will be able to withdraw after 29th only when restrictions will be removed.

If you try to Break FD after 29th Feb, techically this is not possible since Credit to Savings Account is halted, only debit is allowed up to existing Balance

@shutapdiya for your reference too
Mai to nikal leta Dada, choti hi amount hai aur Dad ko bhi tension nahi...

nivek

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Which all bill payment platforms give sure shot rewards other than park+ for any of Visa/MC variants?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
Points per month limit is considered based on points credit date or transaction date?

Lets say, if I do a txn on 28th of this month and points for 28th txn will be credited on 1st of next month, then those points will be considered for month limit for next month or current month?

If points per month limit is considered based on points credit date then paytm is still giving points for visa debit cards.

I did a txn of 90k on 1st Jan and got points on 4th Jan. But before that, I did txns of 15k and 25k on 30th Dec and got points on 2nd Jan. So, if txn date is not considered then I got 3k points for Jan. So, paytm is still giving points for visa debit cards.

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Points per month limit is considered based on points credit date or transaction date?

Lets say, if I do a txn on 28th of this month and points for 28th txn will be credited on 1st of next month, then those points will be considered for month limit for next month or current month?

If points per month limit is considered based on points credit date then paytm is still giving points for visa debit cards.

I did a txn of 90k on 1st Jan and got points on 4th Jan. But before that, I did txns of 15k and 25k on 30th Dec and got points on 2nd Jan. So, if txn date is not considered then I got 3k points for Jan. So, paytm is still giving points for visa debit cards.
the points credition date is considered not the txn date
any txn done in previous month and if point credit this month that means you used this month quota not previous month.

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
the points credition date is considered not the txn date
any txn done in previous month and if point credit this month that means you used this month quota not previous month.
Itna bada sadma laga hai na bro.. I could have literally paid 40k worth bills using sbi dc and got .25% but choose indus.. pata nahi tha 😭😭