• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points on AMEX MRCC

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me the best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points by doing 4 transactions of Rs. 1500 on AMEX MRCC

Any suggestions to add money to paytm wallet/ amazon pay / buy gift vouchers?

Abhi2004

TF Select
LIC seems to be listed. I can see HDFC motor insurance but not health insurance.
what you can do is, buy amazon pay gift voucher (not shopping voucher) of very small value from gyftr, add it to your amazon pay and then try the payment by putting information of your insurance and go till last page to see if the money is being taken from your apay balance. If it does, you are good to go.

if you’re not able to pay your hdfc insurance premium, see if the hdfc website allows you to pay through apay wallet which will fulfil your purpose.
you can’t pay hdfc ergo policy from any website . Except its own . As far as i know

armat

TF Premier
S
What I use these days. I use paylater app Simpl very reliable app. In this app bills gets generated like Credit Card every 15 days. So i do all my spendings in this app up to thresold and repay ysing amex 2 txn done.

I load 1500 in amazon pay and use it for utility bills and many apps like swiggy zomato and ride sharing apps.

Now 1 get from weeknd outings or some big purchase.
Simpl is pay later application. How do you repay dues with Amex card or credit card?

Buttman

TF Premier
If someone has 2 amex cards, can he use 2 different paytm and zomato accounts to perform the 4K paytm-zomato trick? I have 2 cards and try that but it shows one card has already used the 4k limit per month so other card also becomes useless to try this trick! I thought the 4k limitation was for per card basis not per PAN card or something. Someone pls share your views.
Is this trick still working? Looking to complete the mrcc monthly milestone as I’ll be getting the card soon.

krishg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Only problem in reward multiplier site is every time we need to enter card details...there is no login or profile where we can save cards...quite annoying...

zomato

TF Premier
I have been loading 4k every month to Paytm wallet via Zomato app using my Amex Smart Earn Credit Card since last 15 months and no issues faced. I even get around 250-280 points each time I do this wallet load. I want to know can I use other cards also in the same month to load more money in same paytm wallet? Bcoz there is some sort of 4k limitation by credit card or paytm side. Please clarify someone.
4k every month to Paytm wallet via Zomato app
what do you mean by this? loading paytm wallet via zomato?