• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points on AMEX MRCC

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me the best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points by doing 4 transactions of Rs. 1500 on AMEX MRCC

Any suggestions to add money to paytm wallet/ amazon pay / buy gift vouchers?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What is the approximate % reward rate I get If I buy ASV or Apay vouchers from Amex Reward Multiplier for a values of 20k (1500 * 3 + 15500 * 1 ) .
Will I get 1000 (Bonus points on 4 Txn)+ 1000(Bnous points on 20k spends) + 400 (Normal Reward Points)

For 20,000 spends - 400 * 2 = 800
Milestone 1000+ 1000 = 2000

Total : 2,800..

if you redeem for Amazon / FK voucher in 18K gold collection voucher: @0.39 you will get 1,089.
so reward rate is : 1089/20000 = 5.44%

1707813536854.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So how exactly does this reward multiplier work? If I buy amazon shop/amazon pay GV from amex gyftr portal, will I get 2x rewards?
Yes that is how it works.. to get accelerated rewards you need to buy everything from their rewards multiplier web site..
Otherwise you get only 2 per 100

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Flipkart is listed in reward multiplier
I have smart earn cc that already provides 10x on it. If I use reward multiplier, will I get 20x or 2x?🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
(Dumb question😂👀)
I think accelaration on accelaration won't work..

It generally works like this; you get base points and accelerated points...
So , I guess this acceleration ² is not going to work.. Again, I never owned SE, so I could be wrong..

varun__goel_

TF Legend
I think accelaration on accelaration won't work..

It generally works like this; you get base points and accelerated points...
So , I guess this acceleration ² is not going to work.. Again, I never owned SE, so I could be wrong..
RM points are credited instantly like base ones or are delayed. Will do a test transaction🤑

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
What exactly is the diff between APay and Amazon shopping voucher?
Simple Example:
1) APAY balance: you can pay anywhere in the third party websites where APAY wallet is allowed like swiggy, zomato etc apart from Amazon itself including bill pays etc.
2) with ASV : you can only pay for shopping items in AMZON only .. like any products you buy from Amazon ..
you can apply this code on the final payment as well ..
1707834650232.png

Basically ASV is only for shopping physical goods , per say..
where as AGV can be also used for bill payment in Amazon, and third party apps as well .

bigbrain

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What exactly is the diff between APay and Amazon shopping voucher?
Apay balance can be used to pay utlitiy bills, insurance premiums. it can also be used to pay in thrid party appss that accept Amazon wallet.
Amaozn Voucher and Apay vocuhers both can use used to purchase physical items.

Reactions: SSV

codenerd

TF Ace
Yes that is how it works.. to get accelerated rewards you need to buy everything from their rewards multiplier web site..
Otherwise you get only 2 per 100
So can we directly purchase the vouchers from here and still be entitled to the rewards multiplier or to reach this website, it has to be mandatorily routed through amex website to make it eligible for rewards like inn case of buying through reward multiplier portals like MMT, Yatra, AJIO where you have to open those websites from amex rewards multiplier itself?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So can we directly purchase the vouchers from here and still be entitled to the rewards multiplier or to reach this website, it has to be mandatorily routed through amex website to make it eligible for rewards like inn case of buying through reward multiplier portals like MMT, Yatra, AJIO where you have to open those websites from amex rewards multiplier itself?
You have to go thru amex reward multiplier web site before reaching merchant site/ gyftr