• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points on AMEX MRCC

srichaitanya

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Can anyone tell me the best way to achieve monthly 1000 bonus MR points by doing 4 transactions of Rs. 1500 on AMEX MRCC

Any suggestions to add money to paytm wallet/ amazon pay / buy gift vouchers?

Irrelevant

TF Buzz
Is it still possible to pay insurance premium using APay balance? Insurance premium payment using CC was disabled for me.
Yes you can pay insurance premium using APAY balance. I have paid Term insurance premium last year. I loaded Apay balance from gyftr using MRCC reward multipler and paid it.

If I register for 20k spend based MR points - any issues if some months am not able to reach that spend? Like say if I reach 20k in 4 months and not in the rest 8 months - so will get MR points for those 4 months. If I enroll and not reaching 20k for some months - no issues right?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If I register for 20k spend based MR points - any issues if some months am not able to reach that spend? Like say if I reach 20k in 4 months and not in the rest 8 months - so will get MR points for those 4 months. If I enroll and not reaching 20k for some months - no issues right?
After the initial registration for 20k /month spend benefit...the following rule applies..
Use it or lose it for that month only but you are never forced to use it...

correct give atleast 5 - 7 days and also get confirmation from CC.
I did the same I got my first bonus 1k MR today..
I enrolled today - so this month points I won't get, as txns take time to settle? - I will try to spend on 30th Aug maybe(hopefully enrollment is done by 30) - spend both 1.5 x 4 and 20k overall - will I get 1000+1000MR or not?

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I enrolled today - so this month points I won't get, as txns take time to settle? - I will try to spend on 30th Aug maybe(hopefully enrollment is done by 30) - spend both 1.5 x 4 and 20k overall - will I get 1000+1000MR or not?
I think it is too tight ... I am afraid you have to leave this month out..
For next month yes. if you do 1.5 * 4 + 20 K == 1K+1K MR..
I got the same this month

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Good thing about AMEX is, We get all rewards immediatley after fulfilling the criteria.. be it any milestone or even the bonus rewards thru Reward Multiplier (RM) program also gets credited immediately.. unlike other banks where we have to wait for 90 - 120 days and chase them up.

1693154547316.png

Good thing about AMEX is, We get all rewards immediatley after fulfilling the criteria.. be it any milestone or even the bonus rewards thru Reward Multiplier (RM) program also gets credited immediately.. unlike other banks where we have to wait for 90 - 120 days and chase them up.

1693154547316.png
what is this voucher platform rewa new delhi ?