• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best travel insurance

Hello I booked flight tickets to dubai for 5 days trip from hyderabad to mumbai and mumbai to dubai on 11th March and return trip on dubai to mumbai and mumbai to dubai on 15th March I want travel insurance for round trip including air accident also, please suggest me best travel insurance.
Actually I have a rbl world safari credit card I don't this rbl bank travel insurance will valid on my round trip.

helloworld

TF Legend
whichever card u used to book those flight tickets, those usually provide air accident insurance along with few travel perks like lost luggage etc. do check that bank product page once.

FOr travel insurance, check AMEX once.

MrunalMehta

TF Buzz
When it comes to travel insurance in India...you've got some solid options like ICICI Lombard, HDFC ERGO and Tata AIG. They offer different plans for various needs be it medical emergencies or lost baggage. Take a peek at what they offer, read some reviews, and maybe even ask for recommendations. You want to make sure you're covered for whatever might come your way while you're exploring ...haha..