• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best Rupay Credit Card for UPI

pavan000

TF Premier
Lot of vendors including the medical clinics are asking for only UPI payment and no card facility is provided.

Hence can you guys suggest me the best rupay credit card for bhim UPI.

I have HDFC tata neu infinity card rupay variant but doesn't get registered in BHIM.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
you get normal rewards, it won't allow you to pay cc bills or self/friends transfer. its foolproof and works for merchants QR only
you can pay credit card to credit card bill pay and also get 4 rewards per 150 spend.

Not only merchant QR, you can also pay via manually merchant UPI request.

Here is the trick - Trick to pay RuPay credit card to other credit cards bill repayment, free of cost -

Any reward points exclusion for UPI payments or all payments are eligible (like Merchant QR, CC bill payments, Self/Bank transfers etc.)?
HDFC bank RuPay Regalia - Only Wallet load UPI transactions are not eligible for rewards points.

@SiddharthR

How did you get it converted to Rupay??
You can easily convert to RuPay Regalia via call or email.

Visa Regalia direct converted to RuPay Regalia or Mastercard Regalia users convert to >> Visa Regalia and then RuPay Regalia.

CyberPsych

TF Ace
you can pay credit card to credit card bill pay and also get 4 rewards per 150 spend.

Not only merchant QR, you can also pay via manually merchant UPI request.

Here is the trick - Trick to pay RuPay credit card to other credit cards bill repayment, free of cost -

HDFC bank RuPay Regalia - Only Wallet load UPI transactions are not eligible for rewards points.

@SiddharthR

You can easily convert to RuPay Regalia via call or email.

Visa Regalia direct converted to RuPay Regalia or Mastercard Regalia users convert to >> Visa Regalia and then RuPay Regalia.
Why is this Trick to pay Rupay... link is not working for me