• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best LTF RBL card for offers

Akash Topder

TF Premier
I want to take an LTF RBL card for offers. Which one should I get? Paisabazar is offering me Paisabazar RBL Duet card but is it really a proper credit card or it is a prepaid card with linked loan like Slice and UNI ?

Anil_Singh

TF Ace
I kind of love collecting cards so I'm keeping both.
I too thought the same. But because Zomato ditched card benefits, I decided to let it go. Pata hai mere jane se unko kuch fark nahi padega but mere wallet me ek aur card ke liye jagah khali kardi. Applied for AU CC using swipe up, verification done, executive called and confirmed the same today. Lets see if I get this card as well. Hope I maintain approval streak. 😁

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Applied for AU CC using swipe up, verification done, executive called and confirmed the same today. Lets see if I get this card as well. Hope I maintain approval streak. 😁
My experience with AU is weird. First they were showing LIT card on the background with limit but didn't allowed for applying saying you're not eligible.
I clicked elsewhere on the screen, then surprisingly it allowed to fill and when I did vkyc the application got rejected.
After that it is showing same application. Not allowing to apply even with Swipe Up program.