• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Does anybody know if RBL BankBazaar SaveMax credit card, which is a co-branded card, can be used to avail offers exclusive to RBL cards?

Post number 2 has been selected as best answer.

nangkong

TF Select
Recently applied for a Bankbazaar SaveMax Credit Card as there was a banner saying that I was pre-qualified for it just after I logged in to my Bankbazaar account. Could anybody who has it already please confirm for me whether or not it is eligible for RBL bank offers on online retailers and e-commerce sites? Thank you in advance. 🙏

Solution
Recently applied for a Bankbazaar SaveMax Credit Card as there was a banner saying that I was pre-qualified for it just after I logged in to my Bankbazaar account. Could anybody who has it already please confirm for me whether or not it is eligible for RBL bank offers on online retailers and e-commerce sites? Thank you in advance. 🙏
In all likelihood, it will be eligible, other users who actually availed this can confirm./

For example:

You can look the following terms and conditions for FK offer .
This is how you can confirm…

IMG_1466.png

IMG_1467.jpeg

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
In all likelihood, it will be eligible, other users who actually availed this can confirm./

For example:

You can look the following terms and conditions for FK offer .
This is how you can confirm…

IMG_1466.png

IMG_1467.jpeg

Last edited:
Solution

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
ok thanks.. but could you pray tell why do you think so? because most banks exclude co-branded cards from the offers which they make available exclusively to standard cards. 🙏
Please look above for my updated post..
This card is eligible for the bank offers