• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Best credit card for cashback on wallet loads

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
can

can u please eleborate airtel 9k a konth and paytm fastag trick in detail
For Airtel

For Fast tag 10k

Buy fast tag from Paytm using a valid vehicle number
Once activated - You can recharge that tag through CRED using a credit card - 1999rs x 5
2000+ will have service charges
The amount will be credited to your Paytm wallet. Make sure the wallet is full KYC for bank transfer.

NB: Always test these things with smaller amounts first

Kenu73

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For Airtel

For Fast tag 10k

Once activated - You can recharge that tag through CRED using a credit card - 1999rs x 5
The amount will be credited to your Paytm wallet. Make sure the wallet is full KYC for bank transfer.

I think now it's not possible, have purchased a fastag yesterday and thet have given a new wallet for fastag and I recharged 200 and that's where it went

Saif77

TF Select
I
For Airtel

For Fast tag 10k

I did 5 transactions of 2k but from 2 different cred accounts. Is there any limit on fastag or restrictions?

Saif77

TF Select
10k per fast tag/month? Right?

did around 9.7k this month. will stop at 9k from next month. Better to be safe until its banned🤣