• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of baroda lifetime free offer closed?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, Today I applied BOB credit card as I heard it was LTF till 31st March. Easy, Select and premier.

But during application, Rs. 1000 fee had cross line, and once application came for eSign, it is showing Rs. 1000.

I don't think it's LTF.

CIBIL enquiry has done :(. I will not proceed now for eSign and VKYC.

Total waste.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Great bro. How much net salary did you fill while applying? Did you apply card to card? Did you give income proof or only other card statement?

Rejected again 😒.

1680011371743.jpeg
I got this mail too and then wrote a mail to acquisition team stating my interest and ITR amount details. After that they asked submit documents again on mail. Not sure if its under process or not. Havent got any reply from them after that.

Btw what is he number to talk to a BoB financial customer care. I am doing all communications via mail only.

Rejected again 😒.

1680011371743.jpeg
I got this mail too and then wrote a mail to acquisition team stating my interest and ITR amount details. After that they asked submit documents again on mail. Not sure if its under process or not. Havent got any reply from them after that.

Btw what is he number to talk to a BoB financial customer care. I am doing all communications via mail only

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Btw what is he number to talk to a BoB financial customer care. I am doing all communications via mail only.
I got premier with 50k limit. How are you so sure about this 1L limit.
Can I get my limit enhanced to 1L then? 🤔

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I got premier with 50k limit. How are you so sure about this 1L limit.
Can I get my limit enhanced to 1L then? 🤔
Customer Support of BOB has communicated on email that minimum 1L limit required for PREMIER upgrade.

Yes, you can enhance your limit but not sure about BOB how much they give increment. They are very stingy in LE.

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Customer Support of BOB has communicated on email that minimum 1L limit required for PREMIER upgrade.

Yes, you can enhance your limit but not sure about BOB how much they give increment. They are very stingy in LE.
True that, using it for almost 2years never got LE for it. During this period kotak has increased limit from 25k to 4L.

Patil007

TF Ace

Btw what is he number to talk to a BoB financial customer care. I am doing all communications via mail only
I had email them twice

ajay1234

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
IS THIS LTF OR CHARGEABLE?????
Screenshot_2023-05-30-19-50-43-21.jpg
I too applied after seeing this offer and received the card as well today. In welcome kit they mentioned it as life time free on spend basis. Also called customer care and checked, he also told it is on spend basis. Not sure if it is LTF or conditional LTF. Have written mail , will wait for their reply.

Can anyone confirm if it is LTF or not?

paresh22

TF Ace
I too applied after seeing this offer and received the card as well today. In welcome kit they mentioned it as life time free on spend basis. Also called customer care and checked, he also told it is on spend basis. Not sure if it is LTF or conditional LTF. Have written mail , will wait for their reply.

Can anyone confirm if it is LTF or not?
It will be considered as conditional LTF. if annual fee waiver condition not satisfied then you will be charged annual fee for that card.
Looks like BoB also give cards like HDFC used to give conditional LTF cards.