• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of baroda lifetime free offer closed?

Patil007

TF Ace
Hi, Today I applied BOB credit card as I heard it was LTF till 31st March. Easy, Select and premier.

But during application, Rs. 1000 fee had cross line, and once application came for eSign, it is showing Rs. 1000.

I don't think it's LTF.

CIBIL enquiry has done :(. I will not proceed now for eSign and VKYC.

Total waste.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
MY BOB was Approved without any Docs.
But SCB LTF rejected instantly.

If I am not wrong @Patil007 Your Application for LTF SCB was approved.
But mine Rejected instantly.

Your BOB Rejected but My BOB Approved.

So Agents are involved but ultimately decision was taken by Bank on the basis of so Called Internal Policy which can not be disclosed.
Me & @Patil007 share same story !!
SCB ✅
BOB ❌

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Can you share how many days it took them to reply (with this email) after you sent them the upgrade form?
Sent upgrade form on 21st March, received response that upgrade denied (Min. Limit for PREMIER should be 1 Lac), while limit on SELECT was 97.5k

Sent reconsideration email stating huge TRV in BOB of my mother (primary account).
Just after this they took 7 days, and sent this email. However they matched 1L minimum limit for PREMIER (upgrade).

LE of 2.5k 🤭🤭😂

blacktiger

TF Premier
Hi, Today I applied BOB credit card as I heard it was LTF till 31st March. Easy, Select and premier.

But during application, Rs. 1000 fee had cross line, and once application came for eSign, it is showing Rs. 1000.

I don't think it's LTF.

CIBIL enquiry has done :(. I will not proceed now for eSign and VKYC.

Total waste.
after u pointed , i too checked and for me to nothing was mentioned as LTF in the esign pdf. :( . But I have email confirmation from customer care that the card is ltf.

Patil007

TF Ace
yes but atleast they're saying to improve your chances submit something that we didn't already obtained from you.

Normally on full fledged application, nothing much beneficial but like SBI Card where agents don't visit for KYC or etc. dummy reasons kept and close the application this might be useful.

Further, did you sent income docs to that email with other useful information like CIBIL score, other bank cards and appeal for re-review?
Same they said six month back.

Hello everyone,
I have email confirmation from BOB Financial stating that the card is LTF (this is after 31st March 2023). However, as participants in this thread has mentioned that the esign application has nowhere mentioned as LTF, & in the card selection page, Rs 1000 is striked off. I am talking for Premier Card. Can anyone clarify this for me?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Hello everyone,
I have email confirmation from BOB Financial stating that the card is LTF (this is after 31st March 2023). However, as participants in this thread has mentioned that the esign application has nowhere mentioned as LTF, & in the card selection page, Rs 1000 is striked off. I am talking for Premier Card. Can anyone clarify this for me?
Don't worry. It is LTF if you have confirmation mail. They haven't updated this on eSign.

DarkKnight

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Mine BOB application is showing In Progress! My IPV was done on 23rd Mar! What should be the next steps? Should I mail them to ask bout the status? Or should I wait? Does BOB takes a month to approve or reject a card?

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Mine BOB application is showing In Progress! My IPV was done on 23rd Mar! What should be the next steps? Should I mail them to ask bout the status? Or should I wait? Does BOB takes a month to approve or reject a card?
3 weeks atleast. When I called customer care to know the status as I hadn't received any update for past two weeks they were like 3 weeks is normal for us. 🤣

dungeonMaster

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sent upgrade form on 21st March, received response that upgrade denied (Min. Limit for PREMIER should be 1 Lac), while limit on SELECT was 97.5k

Sent reconsideration email stating huge TRV in BOB of my mother (primary account).
Just after this they took 7 days, and sent this email. However they matched 1L minimum limit for PREMIER (upgrade).

LE of 2.5k 🤭🤭😂
I have premier with 50k limit.