• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of Baroda and axis credit card UPI

zoro

TF Select
Has anyone been able to link either Bank of Baroda or axis rupay credit cards to UPI, i have been getting error since day 1, not sure if it's the same with others.

Also, was not able to find anyone reporting something like this on internet 🥲

nikgeek

TF Buzz
I am also not able to add Axis and BoB, but on other side I got HDFC Tata Neu Plus, and right after card approval I was able to add it, it got fetched.

pradeepG

TF Premier
Everyone should wait for banks' official announcement of their CC linking to UPI. Merely Bank name being listed will not facilitate the feature. As this process has a step for live Testing banks have to list to central NPCI registry for testing (hence all are able to see the banks name). Even in initial days, when PNB, union etc bank linkage process started it took few months for users to start using this feature. So be Patient, if it has been listed, it means linking process of that bank is in final stages of testing.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to link either Bank of Baroda or axis rupay credit cards to UPI, i have been getting error since day 1, not sure if it's the same with others.

Also, was not able to find anyone reporting something like this on internet 🥲
BoB still hasn't been able to facilitate linking of Rupay cards to UPI. Had written them mail and response screenshots is attached for info. However, have been able to link and use HDFC Neu Infinity and PNB Select cards.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230518-005916.png
    Screenshot_20230518-005916.png
    56.5 KB · Views: 19

blacktiger

TF Premier
BoB still hasn't been able to facilitate linking of Rupay cards to UPI. Had written them mail and response screenshots is attached for info. However, have been able to link and use HDFC Neu Infinity and PNB Select cards.
i can see my card account get added in my upi app today but unable to set pin