• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Bank of Baroda and axis credit card UPI

zoro

TF Select
Has anyone been able to link either Bank of Baroda or axis rupay credit cards to UPI, i have been getting error since day 1, not sure if it's the same with others.

Also, was not able to find anyone reporting something like this on internet 🥲

Deathsnatcher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
All merchants are not eligible to accept "Credit card on UPI" payment, also try through any other UPI app.
tried through payzaap, bhim, FC, paytm, phonepe ended with no luck
didnt knew this that all merchants are not eligible for credit card on upi
BTW how can one know which merchant is eligible and which not? anyway to make that merchant eligible or we can wait it will be done in future?
sorry i know asking too many questions

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
tried through payzaap, bhim, FC, paytm, phonepe ended with no luck
didnt knew this that all merchants are not eligible for credit card on upi
BTW how can one know which merchant is eligible and which not? anyway to make that merchant eligible or we can wait it will be done in future?
sorry i know asking too many questions
Wait atleast 1 year, all problem will get fixed.

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Has anyone been able to link either Bank of Baroda or axis rupay credit cards to UPI, i have been getting error since day 1, not sure if it's the same with others.

Also, was not able to find anyone reporting something like this on internet 🥲
BOB Snapdeal is working now. Link it with Paytm and use. For first 24 hours there will be a limit on transaction amount(like other bank accounts) on UPI, i think 5K. I have used it and the transactions are smooth. After 24 hours the amount can be increased.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
BOB Snapdeal is working now. Link it with Paytm and use. For first 24 hours there will be a limit on transaction amount(like other bank accounts) on UPI, i think 5K. I have used it and the transactions are smooth. After 24 hours the amount can be increased.
Ya probably BoB Snapdeal is the only card working as of now.

VijayflyRaven

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Already BOB customer care is bad. If a refund is required, please see how easy it is. Test with a small amount to do something which you are certain will fail. See if refund happens.

Unfortunately I did the test with not so small amount and having issues with refund.

jaimingandhi64

TF Premier
Guys from GPAY i am not able to pay credit card bill payment when trying to use "other upi app" with BHIM. i tried all my UPI Card but seems now its not happening. can anyone confirm if they are facing same issue for credit card payment?

It_is_Naruto

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys from GPAY i am not able to pay credit card bill payment when trying to use "other upi app" with BHIM. i tried all my UPI Card but seems now its not happening. can anyone confirm if they are facing same issue for credit card payment?
Yes, its not happening today. I tried INR 500 transaction, but it is showing "monthly limit" related issue.