• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Select being offered LTF with Priority Banking

realjayt

TF Premier
Hi
An Axis RM that i know personally has told me to open a Priority A/c to get Axis bank select as LTF and said I can downgrade the account in a few days and still have the CC as ltf. Is this too good to be true?

woh Axis hai woh kuch bhi kar sakta hai 🌐
One of my relatives lives near a rural branch.
He told me that they're giving Select LTF to rural priority customers.
I am a priority customer and they are offering me a PAID myzone as my first pre-approved card with 283k limit. I tried but they are not ready to give any card as LTF or FYF.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Is this too good to be true
Sorry to spoil the party… there is nothing excited about AXIS Select card to start with whether LTF or not..
they will charge you once the priority relationship is not maintained and the worse part is there won’t be any transparency with all these activities as our friends said earlier..

realjayt

TF Premier
No, they changed the terms couple of years back and downgraded me and levied charges.

And the best part was that they didn't even inform via mail/sms/call for the policy change for priority 🙂🙂
Dang, That's a hard pill to swallow.
No, they changed the terms couple of years back and downgraded me and levied charges.

And the best part was that they didn't even inform via mail/sms/call for the policy change for priority 🙂🙂