• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Closed Axis Priority Account

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
More than 5 thousands during last 6 months. Each time I had to contact my RM for reversal and I am tired of that.
Then you must be doing frequent/ High Volume Cash Deposit and Withdrawals.

For Cash Deposits via BNA in Non Banking Hours additional Rs.50.

Second is Auto Debit Return/Cheque Return.

I have seen many case Over "X", People do Complaints abouts Cash Txn Charges.

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was maintaining more than 2L and once I deposited 3.5L cash and after one month "consolidated charges " came approx Rs 1200 🤣
THen definitely those include Cash Deposit charges ...
Banks jst want some name to include in the charges...
If you look at any Banking product..
Features page will have a few items where as
Fees and Charges will run into several pages so as T&C's..
By the time if we want to read all those we will lose interest on life , let alone a bank account....

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I was maintaining more than 2L and once I deposited 3.5L cash and after one month "consolidated charges " came approx Rs 1200 🤣
THen definitely those include Cash Deposit charges ...
Banks jst want some name to include in the charges...
If you look at any Banking product..
Features page will have a few items where as
Fees and Charges will run into several pages so as T&C's..
By the time if we want to read all those we will lose interest on life , let alone a bank account....
See beautifully explained here...

1708972761397.png

and also you can spend several days reading all the details here.
complete list.. they won't miss any item here...

Then you must be doing frequently Cash Deposit and Withdrawals.

For Cash Deposits via BNA in Non Banking Hours additional Rs.50.

But this charges are excluded for priority account holder they have clearly mentioned in the pdf.....

Attachments

• conveniencefees.pdf
    74.3 KB · Views: 6

sidp

TF Ace
Then you must be doing frequently Cash Deposit and Withdrawals.

Fpr Cash Deposits via BNA in Non Banking Hours additional Rs.50.

I mostly did online transaction that too to pay axis cc bill, may be couple of atm transactions in a month or two, no si(except auto deduct for axis cc bill, 1 cheque in total to move account to hdfc. Still they charged me. When I asked, they couldn't give me any explanation.

Sometime they raise sr and reverse charges. But who has time for all this. My axis branch is worst. 1 branch in whole city. They have crazy work load. Till now experienc with hdfc is much better.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
I mostly did online transaction that too to pay axis cc bill, may be couple of atm transactions in a month or two, no si(except auto deduct for axis cc bill, 1 cheque in total to move account to hdfc. Still they charged me. When I asked, they couldn't give me any explanation.

Sometime they raise sr and reverse charges. But who has time for all this. My axis branch is worst. 1 branch in whole city. They have crazy work load. Till now experienc with hdfc is much better.
Charges Details are available in Internet Banking.
You can even check now

Also now they Improved and Deducting Charges in Multiple Enteries with Clear Description in Txn Narration.

Now, Charges are even Mentioned in Monthly
E-Statements

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
Vishesh bhaiyaji, inko bamboo ki training dijiye. Bhot zrurat hai☠️
Charges as per SOC hai toh kya kar sakte hai.

Axis timely charges deduct karta hai Monthly basis pe that too Same day from All Accounts.
Isley charges Direct Notice m aate hai.

Other Banks tranches m karte hai any time, even Txn wise to woh unoticed rha jaate hai being Small Amounts ya notice m aate hai toh customer further charegble txn nhi karta

Axis Compelete One Month ke charges Next Month at a fixed date deduct kar leta hai, toh customer ko fatka thoda jada lagta hai

Last edited: