• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis - Multiple cards devaluation thread. (Reserve, Select, FK, Privilege, myzone)

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• axis-bank-select-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    161.1 KB · Views: 132
  • axis-bank-privilege-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 79
  • axis-bank-reserve-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    151.3 KB · Views: 100
  • axis-bank-my-zone-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 101
  • axis-bank-flipkart-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

Dreamer

TF Buzz
"Important communication regarding your SELECT Credit Card" got this email today. See attached pdf for latest updates

Attachments

• sltc.pdf
    161.7 KB · Views: 34
  • sltc.pdf
    161.7 KB · Views: 4

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
"Important communication regarding your SELECT Credit Card" got this email today. See attached pdf for latest updates
So for first 20K Select card gives 20ER's per 200 spent, whereas Axis Magnus gives only 12ER's.

So if you've a combination of Magnus an Select, you can spend on Select card and redeem using Magnus benefits.

HN74

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So for first 20K Select card gives 20ER's per 200 spent, whereas Axis Magnus gives only 12ER's.

So if you've a combination of Magnus an Select, you can spend on Select card and redeem using Magnus benefits.
This has always been there for retail shopping spends, they just added a 20k cap now on 2x earn

rogerthat

TF Ace

That's what I've been doing. Quite rewarding on grocery and clothing spends. This also means you get the opportunity to close both Magnus and Select at the same time 😜

Ace87

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Do we get normal rewards points on Magnus for Rent transaction. I haven't done any since Mar update. But still curious. Not asking about the milestones, just normal rewards.

CC_Fetish

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Guys, the membership fee for my Select Card was charged on the 26th of July. I did not get any msg or mail intimation. Today when I called them to close the card and reverse the fee as I do not want to use the card for the year.. they said they cant do it as I used the card for a transaction of 400 bucks AFTER the fee was levied. I argued for 45 minutes with escalations with the floor manager in vain! Can someone help with the action I should take to get the reversal and close? 😥

niks

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys, the membership fee for my Select Card was charged on the 26th of July. I did not get any msg or mail intimation. Today when I called them to close the card and reverse the fee as I do not want to use the card for the year.. they said they cant do it as I used the card for a transaction of 400 bucks AFTER the fee was levied. I argued for 45 minutes with escalations with the floor manager in vain! Can someone help with the action I should take to get the reversal and close? 😥
Had similar experience last year. Subsequently got a call from another person who offered me EDGE Reward points to cover the whole fees and requested me to continue for another year. I did.

I now plan to close it again this coming week since a year has passed.