• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis - Multiple cards devaluation thread. (Reserve, Select, FK, Privilege, myzone)

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

Attachments

• axis-bank-select-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    161.1 KB · Views: 132
  • axis-bank-privilege-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    114.3 KB · Views: 79
  • axis-bank-reserve-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    151.3 KB · Views: 100
  • axis-bank-my-zone-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    114.8 KB · Views: 101
  • axis-bank-flipkart-credit-card-terms-and-conditions.pdf
    67.7 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
After acquiring the City Bank they incurred huge loss over 5000 cr. So, it could be a business decision to cut the loss to some extent by devaluing the credit cards and extracting annual fees from the customers.
Here is mint article : https://www.livemint.com/market/sto...-at-rs-5-728-42-crore/amp-11682590025066.html
Actually that’s not considered as loss. Just an exceptional expenses for acquiring Citi bank business. They have 10000+ crore of portfolio with them which will increase their profit margins now.

Attachments

• IMG_5445.jpeg
    IMG_5445.jpeg
    152.8 KB · Views: 11

ross999

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Has Axis Bank retracted all the devaluation announcement? I can't seem to find them.

Didn't the customer care announced it on call and then went back on their word. Now the public announcement.

Does anyone have some info on this?

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Has Axis Bank retracted all the devaluation announcement? I can't seem to find them.

Didn't the customer care announced it on call and then went back on their word. Now the public announcement.

Does anyone have some info on this?
information was pulled so kindly wait for 24-48 hr. hopefully it was clear by then. if not SMS and email will be send till then enjoy magnus & reserve.