• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Mobile App - Pre Approved Credit Card Offers - Error - Solution?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have been holding the Flipkart Axis bank card for 1.3 years now. Wanted to upgrade the card to another Axis card and have been hearing others getting pre approved offers in the apply now section in the app and website. But whenever I try to click on Apply now, this is the page that I get. Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue. I would like to get pre approved Credit card Upgrade offers in the app. Anybody else facing the same issue? Error Code MLP 414

1686072398504.png

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
No problem.. best wishes
I just called axis CC and asked whether I have any pre approved offers and they listed all the cards applicable for me. They said I can get approval and activate the card with OTP immediately while on the call. So looks like we don't need savings account to get pre approved offers. But as always, all the pre-approved cards comes with fee and not LTF. So I didn't proceed further. Sharing it for the benefit of the community

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I just called axis CC and asked whether I have any pre approved offers and they listed all the cards applicable for me. They said I can get approval and activate the card with OTP immediately while on the call. So looks like we don't need savings account to get pre approved offers. But as always, all the pre-approved cards comes with fee and not LTF. So I didn't proceed further. Sharing it for the benefit of the community
Thank you for the information...
Calling CC and getting to know any pre-appoved offers exists and taking them is also a way of getting the new cards instantly...

they listed all the cards applicable for me
BTW, how many pre-approved cards are there for you and what are your existing card(s) , age and total spends?

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
Thank you for the information...
Calling CC and getting to know any pre-appoved offers exists and taking them is also a way of getting the new cards instantly...

BTW, how many pre-approved cards are there for you?
Oh, I didn't know that. 3 cards were pre approved - axis iocl, my zone and privilege credit cards.
When I applied for axis iocl LTF in july , they put the application on hold for almost a month stating I am in non serviceable area and asked to visit the branch. But applying from branch makes the card chargeable. If it is pre-approved, they could have approved at least. Looks like there is no way to get the card as LTF :S

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Oh, I didn't know that. 3 cards were pre approved - axis iocl, my zone and privilege credit cards.
When I applied for axis iocl LTF in july , they put the application on hold for almost a month stating I am in non serviceable area and asked to visit the branch. But applying from branch makes the card chargeable. If it is pre-approved, they could have approved at least. Looks like there is no way to get the card as LTF :S
It is difficult to get AX*S LTF cards..
See that is the difference between having SB or not..
Here you got 3 pre-approved cards, where as if you have SB aacount you could get as many as 12 to 13 pre-approved offers..

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
It is difficult to get AX*S LTF cards..
See that is the difference between having SB or not..
Here you got 3 pre-approved cards, where as if you have SB aacount you could get as many as 12 to 13 pre-approved offers..
Well, I am looking for only 3 cards from axis - airtel , kiwi and iocl. first 2 we wont get it pre approved even if we have SB account.
But when we apply for these cards using 3rd part likes with LTF, we might get easy approval. That could be benefit of SB account.

• Hehe
Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Well, I am looking for only 3 cards from axis - airtel , kiwi and iocl. first 2 we wont get it pre approved even if we have SB account.
Yes, of course, in your case having SB account may not be useful... but we could not generalise this statement for everyone...

But when we apply for these cards using 3rd part likes with LTF, we might get easy approval. That could be benefit of SB account.
This is also not guranteed.

Jhon Anand

TF Premier
People have got Airtel as pre-approved with savings account.

Now this shows why savings account is beneficial as this you would only get on app when you have savings account, they won't ever give Airtel/ace on call atleast since past 1 year.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I want to cancel the Pre Approved offer for Atlas which I took 2 days back because of some reasons (dono hath me laddoo).
Card has not arrived yet and I haven't used it also.
Pre approved offer for Ace was also there which I want instead of Atlas. How to approach Axis to close the Atlas and provide Ace before the card arrives?
@4uziaul @S S V @VISHESH_BANSAL @Abhishek012 @D₹V
Ask them to cancel or don’t activate..
As soon as the cancellation takes place, the pre approved offers list will come back again. No need to wait for 90 days