• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Mobile App - Pre Approved Credit Card Offers - Error - Solution?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have been holding the Flipkart Axis bank card for 1.3 years now. Wanted to upgrade the card to another Axis card and have been hearing others getting pre approved offers in the apply now section in the app and website. But whenever I try to click on Apply now, this is the page that I get. Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue. I would like to get pre approved Credit card Upgrade offers in the app. Anybody else facing the same issue? Error Code MLP 414

1686072398504.png

dhiraz

TF Ace
I'm getting the same error. is it for the people who don't have any saving account with axis bank?
I have the credit card but don't have the account
True .. I'm facing the same issue.
I guess it is same for the individuals not holding any savings account with axis.

Screenshot 2023-07-16 at 10.21.18 AM.png

Applied For MyZone Credit Card on 26/03/2023 (3 Months, 20 Days) But No Rejection Mail or Any Other Information. I Have Axis Liberty Savings Account Did't Have Any Credit Card But Still Facing This Issue - My Brother's Account

AlgoTrader

TF Ace
anyone able to resolve this issue? anyone with these issues got their card approved in the recent past (by applying through agent or through direct online application)?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
. You got any cards after opening account? did they approve it easily?
Yes and Yes..
further deails here:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sorry, was it for me? I don’t think i have posted in this thread earlier.
To answer the question, I don’t have SB account with Axis.
Then, you will get this error.
For SB account holders preapproved offers will come.
I was asking my previous posts in general, not addressed to you.. this topic was discussed earlier in this thread

H2O

TF Premier
Then, you will get this error.
For SB account holders preapproved offers will come.
I was asking my previous posts in general, not addressed to you.. this topic was discussed earlier in this thread
Ah Ok. Missed it. On mobile its difficult to read all the posts. 😅😅

I am thinking for a Salary account with Axis, they have tie up with my company. But not sure if it’s a good idea or worth the efforts.