• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Mobile App - Pre Approved Credit Card Offers - Error - Solution?

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Have been holding the Flipkart Axis bank card for 1.3 years now. Wanted to upgrade the card to another Axis card and have been hearing others getting pre approved offers in the apply now section in the app and website. But whenever I try to click on Apply now, this is the page that I get. Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue. I would like to get pre approved Credit card Upgrade offers in the app. Anybody else facing the same issue? Error Code MLP 414

1686072398504.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I too have the same issue.
Not a SB account holder, no plan to have one
First Card , FK card opened in Sep 22 with more tha. 2.25L limit closed in May 23 with about 1.5 lakh spending
Second card Previlige card, opened thru CS in Feb 23, now has about 2.8 Lakhs spends in this card. CIBIL around 785.

Inspite of the above, never got any CC offer in rhe App, was thinking because of no SB account relationship..

Will wait for a few more months and downgrade to some cheap LTF card if possible for Bank offers during sale period. No value in having a paid axis card post these devaluation.
My view..

Last edited:

amitr29

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I am facing this issue for long. Even Customer service tried and they couldn't upgrade. It shows in their system that I am eligible for Magnus or Reserve. Wrote to customer care team 20-30 times and no resolution. Wrote to PNO thrice and got stupid response.

Axis systems are worst. I make payment from Axis account to card but still takes 2 days. Made payment to Citi credit card took 3 days. Horrible

I am closing my Burgundy account and current accounts.
Have been holding the Flipkart Axis bank card for 1.3 years now. Wanted to upgrade the card to another Axis card and have been hearing others getting pre approved offers in the apply now section in the app and website. But whenever I try to click on Apply now, this is the page that I get. Kindly guide me how I can resolve this issue. I would like to get pre approved Credit card Upgrade offers in the app. Anybody else facing the same issue? Error Code MLP 414

1686072398504.png

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I am facing this issue for long. Even Customer service tried and they couldn't upgrade. It shows in their system that I am eligible for Magnus or Reserve. Wrote to customer care team 20-30 times and no resolution. Wrote to PNO thrice and got stupid response.

Axis systems are worst. I make payment from Axis account to card but still takes 2 days. Made payment to Citi credit card took 3 days. Horrible

I am closing my Burgundy account and current accounts.
Way to go, this is what I heard from so many people. If there is no respect for customers and no consistency in the quality of service/ products why still hangout with them.. there are options in the market

silly_putty

TF Premier
i opened liberty account in jan and was able to see alot of cards including ace pre approved with 1L limit by may end itself when someone told me i can check it. got myzone ltf with 1L limit.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i opened liberty account in jan and was able to see alot of cards including ace pre approved with 1L limit by may end itself when someone told me i can check it. got myzone ltf with 1L limit.
I think having a SB account with Axis will definitely help in getting pre approved CC offers

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr
D

Deleted member 16965

mine changed from this error to "You already have an existing card with the existing offer". what does it mean, that I don't have any preapproved offers?
It generally means that you have applied/approved an Axis credit card within the last 3 or 6 months so Axis won't offer you any pre-approved cards until the cooling period ends.

rohant

TF Premier
To be honest, I've tried that and they said some cards are available. But I've read that many fellow card holders have recieved Axis Ace in the pre approved section which usually the customer care executives on call won't provide and also if your credit limit is more that 2 lakhs, you get Magnus pre approved in the app. But for Magnus to upgrade on Call the limit should be above 3 lakhs. So in all ways, Pre approved section in the App is better I feel.
Just applied for myzone before devaluation. Should I get it cancelled citing devlaution and ask for Axis ACE for spends?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Just applied for myzone before devaluation. Should I get it cancelled citing devlaution and ask for Axis ACE for spends?
You won't receive it by simply requesting over a call. You need to apply separately through GPay or wait for it to appear as a pre-approved card in your Axis app or net banking.

• Hehe
Reactions: Rkr

BRB

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I created this tread hoping I would get Magnus in the pre approved section. Now considering the devaluation, I don't think I'd go for any other Axis card. Vistara they are not providing as Pre approved I guess.