• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Axis Magnus Axis Magnus Monthly Milestone Reward Points Tracking (Check Yours)

SSSandy

TF Buzz
Did you get it? or emailed them?
So I checked with the customer care and they asked to wait till August 10th. I downloaded the statements from netbanking and totalled them up and can see my spends for May is above 1L and conveyed the same to them, after which they checked and told me to call back on the 11th if i don't receive it by then.

ash_13

TF Buzz
Received Milestone ERs for June 2023. They didnt credit the May Milestone ERs - they must have missed adding the transactions from the add-on card🤬. Have emailed them and hope they credit before End of August....fingers crossed 🤞

Had emailed them on 27th July, they reverted and asked me to wait till 31st.
On 1st Aug, i emailed them again and asked them to credit 25,000 ER.
Today morning they reverted by mentioning 'We would like to inform you that, we have initiated the request for the Milestone benefit of 25,000 EDGE Reward Points for the month of May 2023 the service request number is 2XXXXXX. The same will be process with in 01 working day.'
Got the May Milestone ER credited today afternoon.

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Had emailed them on 27th July, they reverted and asked me to wait till 31st.
On 1st Aug, i emailed them again and asked them to credit 25,000 ER.
Today morning they reverted by mentioning 'We would like to inform you that, we have initiated the request for the Milestone benefit of 25,000 EDGE Reward Points for the month of May 2023 the service request number is 2XXXXXX. The same will be process with in 01 working day.'
Got the May Milestone ER credited today afternoon.
Same here. Got it today!